CD 2 - TTC #1 - 3rd cycle - Over 30

buttonbaby

Reaction score
Hi Ladies! So today (Saturday) is CD 2 for me, I'm usually 26-28 day cycles. This month was 26, ugh! I guess the only good thing about a shorter cycle is being able to try again sooner. This time will be our 3rd cycle. I am 32, my OH is also 32. First one for both of us.

I use every trick I have been able to find so far.....bbt, FF, preeseed, softcups, mucinex....you name it! No diagnosed fertility issues yet, just got a new OB. Anyone in the same area of their cycle?

Here we go again.......:wacko:

Hey MizzyD, I'm good. On CD 8 now, entering my fertile window! I usually ovulate on CD 12 or 13, so I have to start taking my mucinex in the morning and get another box of OPK's. Fingers and toes crossed! How are you doing?

Great, get that baby making on!!! I am on 7DPO now, so on my first 2WW. Just trying not to make up symptoms I might not have and keep busy.

Oh fun! What number cycle are you on? I'm on my 3rd cycle ttc. I have a good feeling about this month. Fingers crossed! I told my OH that this month we have to be more diligent about the bd-ing. The last two months we weren't that great about it.

How is your tww going? I am on CD 10 now. We had an amazing date night last night to start the fertile window. If that doesn't make a baby, I don't know what will. lol

When do you plan on testing?

That is a great way to start your fertile time. I tested yesterday at 8DPO and BFN. So IDK if I will test again or if I do when I will be test, maybe after Aug 13 when AF is supposed to be here if she does not show. The only thing is that I had some brown spotting today and I usually spot 1-2 days before AF, so I might be getting AF early, not sure.

Maybe it's implantation bleeding? That would be awesome! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->