CD 30-Lotion CM-NEG HPT-What the hell is going on?

37Hopeful

Reaction score
Strange AF cramping (dull twinges = unusual), full belly bloating, THICK/white lotion style CM, Cervix long/hard/closed- NEGATIVE HPTs last 2 days, moody, crying, positive OPK 8 days ago. What is wrong with me? Is it the Clomid? Last month I started spotting CD26 after Clomid. Maybe AF is running late? IS IT POSSIBLE that I am pregnant or should I let that thought go?

Hi, if you're only 8DPO it may be too early for a test, however when I took Clomid I always had stronger symptoms. That's not to say your not pregnant..but just so you don't drive yourself crazy Clomid can give harsher PMS symptoms that then translate into pregnancy symptoms. The month I got pregnant with Clomid I had horrible PMS and wouldn't test..I swore AF was coming and I waited weeks before I would test anyway.. ended up being pregnant :). Last Year I took 6 cycles of it and every month I had strong symptoms but I wasn't pregnant so basically I'm not much of a help to you am I? I guess what I'm saying is Clomid can have alot of impact on your cycle, best thing to do is try to keep busy for a few more days and maybe test again. This whole TTC thing will surely drive us mad..I'm convinced :)

^^^WSS...don't do it. It serves you no purpose at all.

Yep..no symptom spotting and Clomid is truely evil when it comes to false hope :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->