CD 37 8 days late, brown blood?!

bunni84

Reaction score
ok im really confused now!!:shrug:

now on CD 37 last month was 25 days and all the rest of the 4 months after BC were 28 days on the dot.

.................TMI warning........:blush:

went to the loo at my gym and saw brown stringy blood, just a little bit...wasnt pink like my period is

since then i've had nothing whatsoever

could i have had implantation bleeding?? and ovulated really late this month?

any info would be grand...i.e how long does it take for implantation to occur after conception and how long would it take for th blood to travel ou the body once baby implanted? a few days maybe?? if so maybe i can count back to see when i actually ovulated then...

Implantation happens 6-12dpo, do you know what cd you ovulated on?

so the blood that comes out would be after how many days after implantation took place?!

i dont know when i ovulated :nope: i never charted it but i did notice i was having lots of cm about 2 weeks ago...hmm...

wondering if i ovulated later than i thought due to being 3 days early last month...hmmm :shrug:

hmm i have no idea sorry..i would say if you dont get your period in a couple days...make up symptoms and get a blood test... tell her u got pains in ur stomach and ur nauseous ect

:thumbup: sounds like implantation to me hun, i had the same thing a week ago it only lasted a day. fingers crossed it is and you get a bfp soon xx

well i have had no other bleeding apart from that 1 little spot...so how soon should i test then? people saying test before AF due...well im 9 days late for AF...so hmm...when to test?

uh oh....pink blood....every time i go to the loo... :cry:

meaning im not pregnant?:cry:

or should i wait and see what happens?

not much but i can feel AF type cramps....

i will wait and see

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

if AF was this late...then that's just cruel :cry:

well im out this month :witch: has come...silly moo...and i dont think i have the willpower to try again :cry:

this was cruel...10 days late for nothing...:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"