CD 38/1, the witch got me, and I am sad.

TracyE.

Reaction score
I was so hopeful. I am never late for AF. NEVER! And my cramps are worse than they have ever been. Bummed. But I guess I just have to focus on making the most of my next cycle.:cry:

Hi me too, I'm on CD1 today, I also had a 38 day cycle. It's heartbreaking isn't it. I started reflexology today and I'm hoping we will have a Christmas conception now FX. How long have you been ttc?

Thanks ladies :flower: This cycle will be the third cycle so I know I shouldn't be too discouraged that the first two attempts weren't successful. It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for the fact that every time AF shows up it means another entire MONTH before the possibility of a BFP and even then, the odds aren't in your favor. When I finally get my BFP I think I am going to have a chart burning to celebrate :winkwink:

Thanks ladies :flower: This cycle will be the third cycle so I know I shouldn't be too discouraged that the first two attempts weren't successful. It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for the fact that every time AF shows up it means another entire MONTH before the possibility of a BFP and even then, the odds aren't in your favor. When I finally get my BFP I think I am going to have a chart burning to celebrate :winkwink:

Lol - That's a great idea! FX'd that we will all get to have a bonfire over the Xmas holiday!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->