CD 4 - would love a ttc buddy :)

skc22

Reaction score
I guess this is our official first month trying. OH finally decided he is ready for another last month and of course it was just after O. AF arrived a bit early this month which is good so we can get started properly now!
I turn 30 in May :wacko: (god I feel old haha) so seriously hoping for a BFP to make my birthday a bit easier to handle! But have a gut feeling it will take a while.

CD4 for me today as well!! Having a real off AF this cycle and it's annoying.... :)

(don't say you are old!!!) I'm 32, although my brain thinks it's 30 still and the OH is 38, we are trying for #1!!

Starting our 7th cycle...can't even believe it! I for sure thought we'd be pregnant by now!!

Are you using OPK's, temping or anything to help?

Haha, 30 is a big deal for me for some reason. My OH is 40!

I'm just temping for now, but will probably do more in a few months if I don't get my BFP. How about you?

My first was a bit of a surprise as I was on the pill, so this is all new to me :)

I'm temping and I plan on using the last 4 OPK's I have, but then I'm done with those. I've decided I have to have a more relaxed approach this time around.

I'm also drinking 1 cup of Red Raspberry Tea and Grapefruit juice a day as I've read those help with EWCM (I get none).

Welcome to the wonderful (terrible) exciting (painful) world of TTC :)

I'm trying to be relaxed about it too, but that's easier said than done! My OH had no idea that the percent of actually conceiving was so low. He was thinking I would get pregnant the first time we didn't use contraception :dohh: If only it was that easy hey!! I don't want much more of an age gap between kids, hopefully before my dd turns 4. She is so clucky, keeps asking for a baby in my tummy and fusses over every baby she sees asking their mums if she can keep them

hi ladies im not 30 but i am 25,my loving husband and i decided to try again,and he only decided after ovulation last month,so i quess this will be our first cycle trying,luckily i started af yesterday,and im so scared for getting my hopes up,cos i have a huge hormone imbalance or something,meaning i only get af every 50 to 60 days,i bought some corrective for women praying itl sort everything out in a jiffy.i hope all of us will be getting our bfp soon.but if someone has any advice for me how to do this whole ttc thing please share it

lizzy - I highly recommend that you temp, with such long cycles this can help you pinpoint ovulation. Sign up at www.fertilityfriend.com and watch all the tutorial videos...you'll learn LOADS.

skc - hope you get your BFP soon! I would love a smaller age gap between kiddos too, my sister and I are 6 years apart so we didn't really get very close until later in life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->