CD 68 and fed up of all the new born baby pics appearing on Facebook!

Impatient TTC

Reaction score
Is it just me, or is EVERYONE else getting pregnant/having babies except me? :cry: Am on cd 68, but dont want period to come now until Saturday at the earliest because I have an gynaey appointment next Wednesday and I'm hoping to be given clomid. Want to be able to start taking it asap.

Only been trying 10 months but it feels like FOREVER since I've wanted a baby. :cry:

know how you feel hun all my mates seem pregnant or had babies recently i think its a spring thing! hope you get ur bfp soon then it will be you xx

Hi Hun

I know exactly how you feel. 3 good friend are pregnant, announcing every little pregnancy detail, scan pictures, sex of baby etc its sooooo hard

This is my first ever tww (in over a year of annovulatory cycles) and its driving me insane.

Keep positive and i will keep my fingers crossed you dont get the :witch: before saturday at least. Good luck with clomid. They wont give me it unless I lose 4 stone and thats not going to happen quickly. DH is nearly 40 too so we feel like the pressure is on.

A guy who is a rep for his work came in and said yesterday him and his wife are trying again because 'he doesnt want to be nearly 40 and having kids' poor dh felt gutted but didnt say anything to him :(

:dust:

Hey! I am on CD68 as well!!! Crazy that with irregular cycles we found someone on the same cycle day! Have you started charting your temp or anything? I started back in February, because then I could at least have a little bit of a warning before AF came! I "think" I ovulated yesterday, though FF is still saying I ovulated on CD 61... but this is the 3rd time it has said that I've ovulated (it changed it's mind the other two times). If I don't get my BFP by July I'll be headed to the doctor and hopefully trying for a clomid baby myself!

FXed for you that AF doesn't show her wicked face!

i know what you mean,2 of my friends have given birth to their babies in the past 2 days,their pictures are all over facebook,i have congratulated them but i am finding it hard to be excited for them and wont be visiting.(i think i will break down in tears and dont want to put them in that position) i just keep thinking it should be my turn soon.That and the fact that one of my friends named her baby the name i had also picked out,i cry when i think about it.:cry:
i am keeping my fingers crossed for you and that all of you get your bfp soon.
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank you all! It's so hard isn't it. Literally Facebook seems to be full of them, and I'm really happy for people, but I just so badly want it to be me that it hurts.

Nevernormal that is indeed spooky and unusual to find someone on same day at such a late stage! I started temping properly at the start of this cycle. According to FF I haven't ovulated. Thats good if you have ovulated, at least then you should get af soon ish! I started metformin halfway through this cycle (was diagnosed with pcos in April) but it hasn't done anything yet. Last cycle was 58 days or so and so it looks like I'm not ovulating so gp has referred me to a gynaecologist. She seems to think they'll prescribe clomid, I really hope so.

Bleugh. Just really need to let it all out today. DH told me about friends of ours who hae this morning announced they're expecting at Christmas. And I'm meeting my pregnant friend tonight. Surrounded by pregnancy! Just wish the vibes would rub off on me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->