cd 8 anyone?

hoping4girl

NICU mommy
Reaction score
just hanging out here today, wondering what everyone is doing. I'm sleepy, wanna take a nap but i have to pick the boys up from school shortly. So...here I sit...passing the time, trying not to :sleep: my dogs are sleeping...why can't i? :winkwink: wondering if anyone is on cd 8 if you wanna take this months journey with me :thumbup:

i'm on cd 7! i'll sure wait it out with you, plus were both hopin for a girl lol :)

cool! I realized this morning that my hearts not into doing all the work this month. I don't really wanna temp, or pee on sticks, or look at the tp when i'm done peeing. :haha: maybe thats my brain telling me to take it easy this month!! I won't...cuz I'm not a good listener :dohh:

hi firstbean! welcome, were on the same days then! hoping4 girl, i'm feeling the same way this month,ugggh. So frustrating, not sure if i'm going to opk, but i am trying my hand at temping for the first time this month!

Welcome firstbean! I just keep forgetting to take mine in the morning...grr....i realize it after i'm out of the shower and i go to put my moonstone on and there is my thermometer, right next to it. dumb me. oh well, i'm not gonna stress out about it the month!! i'm gonna relax and have a good month just having fun w/ dh and my boys, and hopefully somethign good will come out of it!

hoping4girl i'm thinking i'm going to try the same approach, there's nothing more i can do about it, so i'm going to try and not worry to much about it. try being the key word! lol

Yes ladies dont worry about it. I am going to just go with the flow and when it happens it happens.

Ok so here's my news for the day: lots of ewcm, neg opk, and dip in temp. yeah. what the heck does that mean??

AF just left yesterday but were also taking the relaxed approach and just DTD the day before ovulation and then backing off. We realized this month we need a little break I think I need it more. Gonna enjoy my 2 year wedding anniversary that's coming up next month and trying not to bring up ttc as the center of our conversations it's hard but I think this time it's for the best.

congrats!! get to bd'ing, i'm new to temping so i didn't have an answer for your ? yesterday. nothing new here, opk's are still neg......not even sure if i'll ovulate this month...got a big spike in my bbt chart, but i have no idea what it means lol!

damn! i don't know how to do it then..........oh well my chart isn't very interesting anyways haha! so are you trying anything special to get your little girl?

well we were, we were gonna do the shettles method but now I think I'm just leaving it up to chance. I really want a baby girl, but I know I will get what I can handle and I'm ready for either. so a boy won't hurt my heart like it did with my second, but thats why I found out what he was before he was born so I already dealt with not having a girl...make sense? lol this time I think I don't want to find out I want to be surprised, but I already have this feeling it will be a boy either way, whether we tried really hard for a girl or if we just left it to chance :) and i'm aok with that!

i agree too, i feel if i try really hard and do everything it says to get a girl i will be crushed if it was a boy. The only thing were trying to "up our odds" is when he's going to finish he pulls most the way out, because i read a study that said more girls are born from being conceived with the pull out method. other than that were leaving it to chance hehe. at this point we just want another baby i don't really care what it is as long as it's healthy. we have names picked for both so it really wouldn't matter. plus i have everything for a boy so i wouldn't need anything new :)

Oh I sold all my stuff long ago, I knew I didn't want more than two kids....but then we thought, hey! why not! so yeah, here we are! we didn't have to try for our boys they just happened right away, so all this trying is so weird to me, but it gives me somethign to do during the day :)

IT's the same for us, my first i got pregnant first time we didn't use a condom, just a one time deal. and with my second we were going on our honeymoon and decided to start trying then, and i was pregnant right after we got back, so this trying thing is killing me! we figured we would have another baby so i kept everything. my youngest just turned 3 on the 5th. i'm hoping it'll happen soon, i don't even know what else to try!

I think this is the last month I'm gonna chart and really really try...if it doesn't happen this month I'm gonna just give it a break till the end of the year and hope things happen that way. I don't have a problem catching the egg its keeping it that seems to be hard...I'm hoping my B6 will help this cycle. Who knows..I probably didnt' even ovulate and I'm just graspign at straws! (sorry, I'm feeling a little depressed about the whole thing today....tryign very hard to keep my head up. Maybe I will go shopping...) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->