cd 8 anyone?

haha i like the way you think! I think i'm pretty terrible at the whole charting thing already. I don't think i've been ovulating the last couple months so hopefully something will happen this month. i'm actually thinking about stopping ttc until may or so, but i dunno if i can actually do it haha!

lol yeah it is hard...we took a month off in june and I was still tracking my cm, which I guess after you start doing it how can you just ignore it?? its nuts. I'm sure dh would be happy to just do it every day instead of getting told its time :)

i know, i just hope it goes up now :) i have been doing opk's and there still neg, so i dunno what to think, haven't done one today, but they frustrate me! I'm hoping its accurate i woke up at 5 am and took it and it was waaay down there, so i took it again when i woke up at 640 again so that's the temp i used. i'm kinda excited to see if it jumps though.....

so i overlayed my temps in ff my original and my corrected, would you take a look at tell me what you think, green is original, pink is corrected temps? thanks :)

Sorry, my internet hasn't been working the greatest the past couple of days so I didn't see this till today. I must be lookign too late cuz I don't see the pink line just two charts. sorry :(

its fine either way it nose dived the next day so i switched it back to how it was. how's it going?

not so bad. I have been taking IC preggo tests all week and been getting indent lines on all of them. crampy...and today it seems to be worse. I did get like...half a line on my test today, but i don't think it will stick. or it is a faulty test or something. I don't really know what to make of it. blah :) how have you been doing?

well hopefully you start getting some good lines! it's still a little early to get a bfp, i'm doing alright, i'm on cd 20 and i still haven't ovulated yet, so i'm thinking its not going to happen again this month, oh well always next month i guess. I think i'm going to try soy next cycle to help get me to O!

good luck with the soy! I took another test this morning and it was bfn, now today my bb's hurt but they always do before af. and i had a temp drop. so unless it spikes tomorrow i'm out for september! but oh well, onto October!

haha i'm thinking im out for september too, still no sign of ovulation, and its getting really late in my cycle for it to happen! i just wish af would come already so i can try and get something else figured out!

I know how that feels. :( I'm tired of waiting. I'm the worst worst waiter in the world I swear! bb's hurt all day yesterday, but thats just like before AF comes and they kinda hurt today. and she should be here by now but got another bfn this morning...thankfully I'm out of tests so I can't test anymore :) I am now trying to convince myself to wait for af to come, but there is that little nagging in the back of my mind that says "could be!" and I hate that. I wish it would go away.

I know exactly how you feel, pretty sure i still haven't o'd yet and i started spotting! it's not much and it's peachy and not everytime i pee so i dunno what the world is going on! any news?? how's your wait going?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->