Cd 8 looking for cycle buddies.

mummy to 2

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

My story is, well, I was due my last depo shot in April but went back onto the pill to regulate periods, I stopped the pill start of June had a breakthrough bleed on 12th June and just had my real af start 12th july. I know it's a normal af as have been bleeding heavy first two days but I'm very excited that real af has arrived! Looking for any cycle buddies to get us through this month and also the dreaded two week wait!! Good luck girlies!

Hi! I'm cd4. I had my Mirena removed in June. Tried last cycle, doing my best to convince hubby to try this cycle too (we can't try in August or beginning of September because we don't want another May baby). So I may be with you this cycle lol :)

Oh cool yea that will be good! Cd3 today! Feeling positive this month! Healthier eating and exercise starts today! I had Mirena removed 3 years ago and conceived second cycle! Is this your first baby trying to conceive?

Nope, second :) Took 19 months to get pg with my daughter, due to undiagnosed PCOS. I'm taking Metfomin now and Vitex and Red Raspberry Leaf, which seems to have regulated my cycles as I'm now ovulating on my own (at least I did last cycle).

I'm on CD3 today, this is our first month trying for this baby but have been temping whilst using condoms for the last 3 months. When is AF due for everyone? How long are your cycles?
This is baby number 2 for us

My last cycle (first off Mirena) was 23 days. I ovulated on cd11 according to opk's. I'm cd5 today. I started temping this cycle though to confirm ovulation. I have to be ovulating or I have to use Clomid.

My last af after the pill was 12th June had a 30 day cycle ovulate on 26th June had ovulation pain two days prior and pink spotting on day of ovulation. First real af showed up on 12th July and now just coming into cd4 excited to see what this month brings us ladies

Hey girls how are you all? Feeling positive this cycle? I'm currently cd 8 started exercising and drinking alot more water this cycle. Not going to use opks as usually quite good with noticing my ewcm and ovulation pain! The better half is home for the weekend this Thursday until Monday morning and the big one is due Monday!! Lots to look forward this weekend too together so will be a happy relaxed one yay!

Currently CD10, ovulated last cycle on CD11 but no positive OPK yet. I did have a temperature dip today though, and no EWCM. So confused on what my body is doing. The OPKs weren't even close to positive. This time last cycle I had EWCM and positive OPKs. I guess I'll just keep dtd and temping.

Hi! I'm also on CD 8, hoping to try (a lot ;) ) this weekend (Monday is o day).

CD 10 here now but not due to O until CD20 so around the 31st of July. I hate having to wait so long each month to ovulate!

Cd12...no sign of ovulation yet :( Last cycle I ovulated on cd11. Maybe this will just be a longer cycle...

Hey girls sorry for the last reply!

Last cycle was 31 days so started testing yesterday with clearblue digital opks. Do my lines seem to be getting darker!? Never used them before so hoping for a big fat positive very soon!

Attachments

• 20160726_232224.jpg
    20160726_232224.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 3
I can tell you that mine go from almost non existent to the next morning being a blazing positive.

Oh really? So do mine look like they're going in the right direction?

Let's hope so then 😊 the Mr is home tomorrow for 3 nights and would be perfect timing x

My opk's go from being a faint line to blaring positive in a day as well.
How's everyone doing?
I'm on CD 18 and expecting to O on CD 20. We are attempting to gender sway for a girl for the first few cycles and having DTD on CD 15, 17, 18 we won't be doing it again until after ovulation so fingers crossed! I'm going to start testing at 9DPO so around the 9th of August but we move house on the 8th so might be able to distract myself from testing for a couple of days after that. AF is due on the 12th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->