CD 8 opk darker?

mcwhmm

Reaction score
Hey ladies. I am relaxing this cycle, or trying to! I only had 3 or 4 OPKs left and I have been temping and checking CM. I had a MC May 7th 2014 at 6 weeks 1 day. I passed the sac on May 13th and then had my af 30days later (or 35 days after my MC started) on June 12th. My cycles before were 30-31 days and af lasted 5 days with 2 days being very heavy. That is exactly how this af was. I am assuming I am back to normal. I never really tracked O before seriously. However, today I had some creamy CM (I know that's not fertile) and it was the first day of any CM since being dry after AF (like usual). I also had some cramping this morning so I figured, what the heck, I will take a OPK to see. It seems dark for being so early in my cycle? According to FF and my cycle after my MC (which I know isn't reliable since it was a MC) I should O on July 4th and according to my pre pregnancy charts, I should O on the 26th-29th of June. However, I have never tracked seriously so I don't know how long my LP is or even how long this cycle will be after my MC. I am wondering when to use my last 2 or 3 OPKs (I can't remember how many exactly) lol. I could just be over reacting and this may be very light, but it seems dark to me for being so early! lol

https://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a38/xxhmarieoo/Mobile%20Uploads/image-28.jpg

here is my chart which has very little info due to being so early lol
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4b5dcd/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Anybody have any advice??

I would say since you say you are trying to relax this cycle (same here) then stop with the OPK's and just stick with temping.

Do you know about what CD you would ovulate before? If you want to use the OPK's I would wait to use them until a couple days before you think you might be ovulating.

Overall though, I would trust temping more.

I know.. I know... Good idea! Easier said than done though! Lol if I do use anymore I will wait until at least next week!(only if I notice fertile cm) I don't know when I ovulated before. I got pregnant with my daughter 1 week after stopping bc and then with my mc I got pregnant first month of trying but wasn't tracking O.

I know, it's so much easier said then done! This is the first cycle were I've really felt myself actually RELAX.

Mostly because I've accepted it just may not work out due to timing. The OH going out of town this weekend (my fertile days)! Not much I can do there.

Seems like not tracking and just relaxing has worked for you in the past. I'd temp, and BD every other day until you know you are past ovulation. Then put the thermometer away. That's my plan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->