CD 9 Looking for a buddy

mommyxofxone

dh, me, pink, and blue
Reaction score
I hate starting these things and then my buddies suddenly just disappear when a new cycle begins!! Really looking for someone to continue cycles with me because i need support.

I'm ttc #2 and this is our second cycle officially trying. My cycles normally are 30-33 days. but they've been known to be longer. really hoping this is the cycle though, i also O from cd 16-22 as it varies each cycle!

hope to get a real buddy who plans to stick around!

I hate starting these things and then my buddies suddenly just disappear when a new cycle begins!! Really looking for someone to continue cycles with me because i need support.

I'm ttc #2 and this is our second cycle officially trying. My cycles normally are 30-33 days. but they've been known to be longer. really hoping this is the cycle though, i also O from cd 16-22 as it varies each cycle!

hope to get a real buddy who plans to stick around!

Hi! I definitely understand where u are coming from :) I have a TTC journal that I am on everyday. You can totally come join me on my journal *you can click on the baby possible link in my Sig and it will take you to my journal. I reply to all my posts lol so I definitely will be sticking around. Good luck with TTC , you're welcome to come post on my journal whenever :winkwink:

hey hun i have a ttc journal as well. i don't write too often because i usually don't know what to say lol. just tiny updates, that's in my siggy too.

hey hun i have a ttc journal as well. i don't write too often because i usually don't know what to say lol. just tiny updates, that's in my siggy too.

lol i understand, most of posts just be random thoughts about ttc and my future pregnancy.Ill be sure to check out your journal

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->