CD1 18th Feb - Anyone up for a November baby?

sweetandsour

Reaction score
Hey girlies!

Here we go again!

Anyone wants to join me for a month of symptom spotting joy, laugh and intense anxiety????? :happydance::happydance::happydance:

This month is meant to be!

Please cycle buddies wanted desperately!!!!!! :friends::friends::friends:

Then cycle buddies we shall be. I am on another thread - team shamrock but i always like to be on at least two to help me with the two week crazies. I am TTC since July full on...but 14 cycles of no protection. Ordered preseed this month and am determined. I need a BFP.

Babydust to us. How long you ttc?

I will keep my fingers crossed for you too then!!!!! 14 cycles is a long wait, you deserve it this month!!

I have only started! Came off the pill in January and now I'm on CD2 of cycle#2. So maybe I should be a bit more patient! :blush:

I thought it was gonna happen straight away with me, my mum said she got pregnant just by getting close to my father's underwear! :rofl:

Anyway, what CD are you on?

I was spotting yesterday and have full AF today if I can join in?!
Im on cycle 2 now, hoping for a lil winter baby!

Of course you can join loulou58!! Welcome!!! I thought no one was gonna want to join me!!! :cry:

So I guess we are starting at the same time! What's your cycle length usually? I'm not really sure about mine. Just came off BCP in January and last month it lasted for 32 days, but I have no idea how regular it is as I've been on BCP for ages.

I'm hopeful this month though! Hope we get our little winter :baby::baby:!!!

:hug:

I came off the pill in the summer and Ive got into a 28 day cycle. Ive properly been tracking and keeping record since November, and my first cycle trying was January. I was hoping i'd be the one in a few who get lucky first time, like everyone but its not that easy i know!! Hopefully this month can bring lots more trying!

I am on CD 7 of a 26-28 day cycle.....come on BFPs. Are we all bd'ing now waiting for O?

I am on CD 7 of a 26-28 day cycle.....come on BFPs. Are we all bd'ing now waiting for O?

No, :witch: has only got me, not due to ovulate for another 2 weeks!!! It seems such a long time to wait! But it's looking like I will ovulate on my birthday and be able to test on my anniversary! It be the best birthday/anniversary presents ever!

I'm looking forward for :witch: to go away so I can start the fun bit, although last time we started BD just after AF and by the time I was ovulating, DH was getting a bit tired already! I will try to time it better this time!

You should be starting the fun very soon, right? :) good luck!!!!

I came off the pill in the summer and Ive got into a 28 day cycle. Ive properly been tracking and keeping record since November, and my first cycle trying was January. I was hoping i'd be the one in a few who get lucky first time, like everyone but its not that easy i know!! Hopefully this month can bring lots more trying!

Same with me loulou58, January was the first time I tried and I had a feeling I was gonna be lucky enough to get pregnant straight away. Obviously it didn't happen. But I'm confident this month will be it! I will do loads of :sex: so hopefully ...!!! Good luck over there, keep me posted!!

Can I join? I was CD1 on the 15th. I too came off BCP in Jan and cycle one was only 23d - was regular 26d whilst on BCP (POP for last 8 years and Combined previous to that so altogether about 20 years of BCP!!). Have no idea what this cycle will be like, don't know when I'll ovulate etc etc so will spend this month getting a feel for it! Last month was horrible with mega PMS which I've never had before whilst on the BCP so am hoping this cycle will be better FX'd!
Can only BD lots and try not to wear DH out! I'll probably start temping next month if we're unlucky this cycle.

Loads of luck to everyone!
CG

Can I join? I was CD1 on the 15th. I too came off BCP in Jan and cycle one was only 23d - was regular 26d whilst on BCP (POP for last 8 years and Combined previous to that so altogether about 20 years of BCP!!). Have no idea what this cycle will be like, don't know when I'll ovulate etc etc so will spend this month getting a feel for it! Last month was horrible with mega PMS which I've never had before whilst on the BCP so am hoping this cycle will be better FX'd!
Can only BD lots and try not to wear DH out! I'll probably start temping next month if we're unlucky this cycle.

Loads of luck to everyone!
CG

Hi Climbing Girl! So you are also in the boring bit of the cycle... :) Good to have your company as well to make this time go really fast!

I'm like you, have been taking pills for ages! So everything is a bit confusing at the moment. I'm still getting to know my cycle. But I'm TOO anxious, I want it to happen quickly!!! Hopefully we will all be very lucky this cycle!!!

Do the temping next month, I only started yesterday, but I think it will make a big difference! ;)

Hey sorry had a mad busy weekend. AF has finally left. Im on CD4 of a 28 day cycle. BD'ing like mad is on for the next two weeks lol. Fingers crossed!!

I'm on CD 6 today, AF finally left yesterday, I'm looking forward to next week!! Yesterday I wanted :sex: and DH said "but you are not ovulating yet, what's the point" :shock: :confused: of course he was only joking, but he said he thinks we should save our energies for next week, because "we really need to make a baby this month"! :rofl::rofl: I thought it was funny for him to say that, but I had to agree with him!

Yup yup, its all about next week for me haha. Theres no harm in practicing to get it right though!

hI I am on cd13 would like to join this 2ww. We are in the same round climbing girl. af started 15th feb. hoping for a :bfn:

hI I am on cd13 would like to join this 2ww. We are in the same round climbing girl. af started 15th feb. hoping for a :bfn:

I guess you meant :bfp:???!! OMG, number 6! I'm so jealous! I want many children too! If I can afford one day :blush:! Welcome :) did you O already?

:blush: yes i pressed the wrong one...i am hoping for :bfp: i amnot sure if i have O'd yet, i dont do anything like the temp and charts and kits and all that...i just dont understand entirely how to do that...but i am hoping that these days now or over the next few i will O. i just recovered from an ectopic pregnancy surgery month and half ago so i waited for one cycle so hopefully everything will be ok. when is your O day do u keep track?

thank you sweet and sour for the welcome...what a cutie picture! what a doll face..

:blush: yes i pressed the wrong one...i am hoping for :bfp: i amnot sure if i have O'd yet, i dont do anything like the temp and charts and kits and all that...i just dont understand entirely how to do that...but i am hoping that these days now or over the next few i will O. i just recovered from an ectopic pregnancy surgery month and half ago so i waited for one cycle so hopefully everything will be ok. when is your O day do u keep track?

I only started keeping full track this cycle. I'm charting temp + OPK + observing CM. The temp thing is proving to be very frustrating! I get really worried about not getting up at the right time to take my temp and end up getting up the whole night or earlier than usual, not getting an accurate temp therefore... :hissy: OPK is completely new for me, I only did yesterday and today and it was negative, hopefully it will help. And CM is also a bit confusing sometimes. I mix them up a bit and find it difficult to label them! :dohh: I'm expecting to ovulate next friday, but I have a feeling that it's coming earlier, will start BD today just in case! :happydance:

Maybe you want to join me and other girls at the thread Team Shamrock, it's a lot of fun! We are all hoping to get a :bfp: around St Paddy's day...!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"