CD1 18th Feb - Anyone up for a November baby?

Hey ladies!
I started af on Feb 15th. and got + OPK on CD 14. Now its CD 15. BD on CD 13 14 and 15. Just wondering if I can join you girls too on the tww. Worst part! This is my first cycle back to normal since the beg of Jan when I went off bcp's aftering being on them for 8 months continuously for Endometriosis. Good luck!

hi livelaughlove, welcome!! Our cycles are quite similar. I also got my first +OPK yesterday so I'm waiting for O to happen at any time. This is also my first cycle after coming off BCP in Jan, but I was taking it for a few years. I have joined another thread with a few other girls who are also hoping for a :bfp: in March. So please come and join us! We are in Team SHAMROCK!

:hug:

Hope I can join ladies ... currently on CD 11 ... my cycles are on average between 32 - 34 days. I guess I'm almost approaching ovulation time :) this is my 4th month TTC. seem to get depressed each time i get a BFN :( this month, i am not going to put too much thought to it. I am taking my temps and that's about all.

looking forward to being able to share with you all this cycle .... :) good luck to all !!!

Hope I can join ladies ... currently on CD 11 ... my cycles are on average between 32 - 34 days. I guess I'm almost approaching ovulation time :) this is my 4th month TTC. seem to get depressed each time i get a BFN :( this month, i am not going to put too much thought to it. I am taking my temps and that's about all.

looking forward to being able to share with you all this cycle .... :) good luck to all !!!

Hi confused_one, I'm not posting here anymore, me and some of the girls are in Team Shamrock (please joint us!); we have all ovulated recently or about to and are hoping for a :bfp: this month!

:dust:

Hey everyone!! I too had CD1 on the 18th. I ovulated on the 2nd, and now I'm awaiting the BFP! I'm obsessed with testing............and i'm tired of seeing BFN even though I know it's too early to test! would love some Cycle buddies!!!!!!!!!! I def. need some support!!!!!!! this is my first month trying, so my heart goes out to those of you that have been trying for a while!!! BABY DUST TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->