CD1 afrer MC question, please read!

sammy1205

Reaction score
Hi girls,
My cycles are always 27 days. The first day of AF is usually heavy dark brown spotting that turns red within hours. The first cycle after MC, I spotted for 4 days before my AF showed like she always does. I have NEVER spotted before AF, even after the ectopic and D+C. just 40 days later she came and was just like she always is, after the D+C. the spotting started the day she should've came, so do I count the spotting as CD1 or the day she acted normal as CD1?

I've read spotting isnt considered cd1 so I wouldnt count it. THings can get screwed up after miscarriage. The first cycle can be out of wack. Hopefully things will get back to normal for you! Good luck!

that happened to me after my first also... one time i spotted for three days but it still didnt count as cd1.

Thanks ladies, that is what I figured, but what threw me off was the spotting started on the day AF should have come, so I wasn't sure.

I have been spotting for 4 days and it is getting a little more each day. I expect AF to show up tomorrow or thursday. It will be my first AF since MC. I think it will be about 2 weeks after hcg went below 5. I have been told to expect your first period to be anything but normal. Mine will be showing up about 3-4 days late. Not bad considering I was 12 weeks when I mc'd.

I have also been told that spotting doesn't count. CD1 is when you actually have a flow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->