CD1 and looking for a buddy!

varreola

Mom to 3, pregnant #4
Reaction score
Hi ladies, looking for a buddy here. I am trying to conceive number 4. A little background, I had a copper IUD put in in 2011 after my DD was born. Fast forward 1 yr later to April. I was having severe cramping, thought my period was starting early, and I felt something "down there". Went to the bathroom, and lo and behold, my IUD is hanging out of my hoo ha, Imagine my surprise. Went to the doctor to find out what happened; he suspects it was put in incorrectly because I have a retroverted and retroflexed uterus, and advises me that if I wanted to get another, he would make sure it was put in there real good. I agree & get another put in in May, after my period.

Fast forward 3 weeks. I just knew I was pregnant; took a test on Memorial Day, and sure enough, at 11dpo I got a BFP. The IUD didn't even work for a month!!! I made an appt to remove the IUD. Unfortunately, the day before my appt, I miscarried. I decided to go through with the removal as I wanted nothing more to do with the Copper IUD. They went to remove it, and couldn't find it. Apparently I "passed" the IUD without knowing, probably right after they put it in. So much for that. I was surprised how hard the miscarriage hit me :cry:

My husband and I decided we do want that 4th baby. I have 2 boys, aged 5 and 4, and 1 girl 16 months old. June was our 1st cycle trying. My husband is a Marine, and we didn't :sex: on our "best" fertile days. So this is month #2. My husband leaves in August until next year, so this may be my last month to try for a while. Sorry for the long post, but if any of you lovely ttc ladies would like a buddy, I will be most happy to oblige :blush:

:dust: to all!

Good luck and baby dust to you hun. :dust:

It's amazing how you don't even really contemplate the possibility of another child that seriously until something happens (for me it was only a false alarm/possible chemical)

I hope you manage to get your bfp before your hubby leaves!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->