CD1 anyone else? When to test with opk?

kezzaside

Reaction score
When do I start testing with opk's? I'm cd 1 today anyone else?

I always start once I am done with AF. Most of the time I will start around day 7 or 8. But it depends on how long your cycles are. Because if you have longer cycles, you'll most likely ovulate later in the cycle.

How long are your cycle lengths usually? If you are using clear blue digital ovulation kit, it provides a chart on when to start testing. Also, you can go to their website and input your information and it will give you a date that you should start testing. I'm on cycle day 8 and suppose to start testing in a couple of days. Good luck!!:thumbup:
When do I start testing with opk's? I'm cd 1 today anyone else?

Yeah, it depends on your average cycle length. I ovulate very late in my cycle, so I don't start using them until CD 20. But if you ovulate earlier than that, start around CD 10 so you can get the hang of them. I also recommend testing twice a day, limiting your fluid intake, and writing the date and time on the stick so you can compare them after the fact. Some women see a fade in/fade out pattern, so keeping the sticks to compare them is helpful.
Good luck!

Hi... Im on CD 1 today. My cycle is all over the place because of bcp. I will sit this one with u xxx

Today is my cd1 too..wont be using opks, but will be temping to see if i ovulate.
Hopefull :) im coming off bc too.

Today is my cd1 too..wont be using opks, but will be temping to see if i ovulate.
Hopefull :) im coming off bc too.

hey.. i stopped bcp 6th October and today is my first proper af. Pretty sure I ovulated around 12 days ago. So all,in all for the first month not to bad xx

Good luck ladies 😄 CD2 for me today xx

I am CD2 aswell but my periods are pretty regular, using CB digi and going to start on CD11 or 12 I think, get a bunch of the cheapies and test from about CD10 x

I'm on CD 13 and I started testing yesterday (CD 12). According to the CB Digital OPK, I should have started on CD 10, but I just didn't feel like I was fertile so I didn't take one. But, when I went to CB website it said I should start testing on CD 12, so that's what I did and it was positive. When I took my ovulation test on CD 12 it was a flashing smile so I am in my fertile window. I also got a flashing smile today. Now I'm just waiting on a non-flashing smiley face so that I know my exact ovulation date. According to my OVIA app it is suppose to be the 19th (CD 15). We'll see!

Ohhhh good luck ... IM going to grab some in the next few days xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->