Cd1...anyone else?

robyn1990

Reaction score
Af got me this morning :(
40 day cycle!

Anyone else just starting a new cycle?

Xxx

Am on cd6 hopefully ovulate very sooon same two u xx

I'm Cd2. I have a long wait. 35d cycle and 21d ovulation ugh. I'm new here. Hopefully we all get BFP's this cycle!!

I dunno which is worse - long or short cycles...
Mine are short and my periods are light, I'm afraid it's a sign my fertility is dwindling. :shrug:
Think I'd rather drop a good egg at longer intervals than dropping bad ones frequently :wacko: But I do understand the agony of the long waits...

We all have our struggles - so we need all the baby dust we can get :flower:

:dust:

Yea definetly!
Are u using anything to help this month?
I'm gonna use opks, not sure what cd to start using them on though x

I might aswell join u all i am cd12 but first month off the pill with previous irregulat cycles so ovulation could be a long time for me you will have all probably ovulated before i do with my luck lol x

I still have some OPKs I need to use and I do the charting and temping, but I'm gonna try and hang back on the monitoring this month (well, by that I mean still input the data for historical purposes, but not pay so much attention to it I guess) because last cycle I was on vacation and didn't do anything, only BDing a lot and I felt so relaxed about the whole thing. I think I'm gonna try and go about it that way for my own sanity.

How long have you guys ttc'd? I'm on my 6th cycle now and are going to see the doc on Monday :wacko:

I'm Cd2. I have a long wait. 35d cycle and 21d ovulation ugh. I'm new here. Hopefully we all get BFP's this cycle!!

Same here...40 day cycle and 27 day ovulation :( so long! X

It really makes it agonizing having to wait so long. Glad I have a buddy this go round. Last cycle was my first TTC so it was way more agonizing than I could ever imagine. We have been NTNP for 4 yrs and figured it would just happen HA! Not so lucky. What are you doing? I'm taking vitex, mucinex, PABA and prenatals and using CBE digi OPK. Last cycle I started on day 9 like it suggests and almost used all 20 before my smiley I was getting worried beings it says 2 month supply HA to that too lol. Can anyone tell me about the grapefruit juice. What is the purpose of it?

It looks like I may finally have AF. Light spotting starting today almost 30 days post D&C. Before D&C was 28 day cycle. I'm not sure what is going to happen now.

Right now I am on Prenatals, B-Complex, and Vit D. I haven't heard anything about the grapefruit juice.

Sprinkling baby dust on everyone...!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->