CD1 (Aug 4th, 2011) - Looking for Buddies

FloridaGirl21

Mommy to twin boys
Reaction score
hi ladies :flower:

I'm 20, DH is 24 & we've been TTC # 1 since January. We've had 1 loss along the way (April) & a loss last year in June.. I've got PCOS & this is my first cycle taking Soy!! :happydance:

Hoping to meet some ladies for some support!!! :hugs:

Hey. I'm new to the site. I'm 21 fiance is 20. been actively trying for like four months. hopefully this will be our month!

Hi Babyfitz :hi:

Are you temping/using OPK's? What CD are you on?

Hi Babyfitz :hi:

Are you temping/using OPK's? What CD are you on?

hey ladies im 20 and ttc for 6months! any of use need to talk more then welcome :D .how are you doing ?

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1312347600z7z25z14.png

hey im new to this site.. im 20, ttc for 4 months but i think this is it.. bleeding exactly a week after ovulation and a little cramping... a week before im due period... im going crazy, any advice??

hey im new to this site.. im 20, ttc for 4 months but i think this is it.. bleeding exactly a week after ovulation and a little cramping... a week before im due period... im going crazy, any advice??

hey hun might be implantation bleeding :) hopefully! lol xx

i bet yoiu are lol i guess yal have to wait till ya miss ya period or by a first response in a few days time xx

hey ladies :hi:

alexis, do you temp?

babyblonde, where are you in your cycle?

ETA: NM babyblonde, just saw your ticker.. I'm CD7, so we're pretty close as far as CD's go.. Do you temp, OPK or anything?

fertilityfriend.com provides you with charts & I take your temperature every morning & it helps me pinpoint when I've ovulated & how many DPO I am.. It's really useful, temping can't tell you when you're going to ovulate, but it lets you know afterwards, by interpreting your chart that you ovulated on 'X' date & you are 'X' amount of dpo.

OPK's are better for predicting Ovulation.. You are doing those?

fertilityfriend.com provides you with charts & I take your temperature every morning & it helps me pinpoint when I've ovulated & how many DPO I am.. It's really useful, temping can't tell you when you're going to ovulate, but it lets you know afterwards, by interpreting your chart that you ovulated on 'X' date & you are 'X' amount of dpo.

OPK's are better for predicting Ovulation.. You are doing those?

hey hun no i dont temp its t complicated for me lol. xx

lol, it was super complicated for me at first too..

so where are you ladies from?

i realised what temp was just after i send dat hehe silly me .. i know when ive ovulated and convinced im implantatiion bleeding so fingers crossed :) im from ireland, urself?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->