CD1 Cycle Buddy

D

dawny690

Hey girls as most of you know I had a complete early mc which my body didnt recognise and carried on thinking it was pregnant, but anyhow I went to my doctors and got some Utovlan to bring back the :witch: and my last tablets were the 16th and af is ment to reappear after 3-5 days after last tab and she arrived for me today so 4 days after last tablet :happydance: I am a bit p'ed off as its so near my birthday but at least she is here now and we can start again :dance: I have my opk's in, when do you think I should start testing with them and how many times a day? Im getting a saliva tester next week too :yipee: So if anyone would like to buddies with me and maybe we could start a group? Obviously as near to my cycle as possible, not sure how long this cycle will be as I used to be a 28 day girl, but mc in april 08 messed up my cycles xx

So sorry to hear about your MC.........
I hope AF gets lost soon.........I'm about a week or so ahead fo you but will join you in "shamrock" group.....

Hey girls as most of you know I had a complete early mc which my body didnt recognise and carried on thinking it was pregnant, but anyhow I went to my doctors and got some Utovlan to bring back the :witch: and my last tablets were the 16th and af is ment to reappear after 3-5 days after last tab and she arrived for me today so 4 days after last tablet :happydance: I am a bit p'ed off as its so near my birthday but at least she is here now and we can start again :dance: I have my opk's in, when do you think I should start testing with them and how many times a day? Im getting a saliva tester next week too :yipee: So if anyone would like to buddies with me and maybe we could start a group? Obviously as near to my cycle as possible, not sure how long this cycle will be as I used to be a 28 day girl, but mc in april 08 messed up my cycles xx

hiya dawny xx

i to had a miscarriage on 1st of march i was 6weeks preg :cry: x im still awaiting :witch: but she has yet to arrive im gettin hopes up that she wont arrive and ive caught as we have been intimate and was told we can catch we didnt no this so im exited x however if :witch: arrives i can work my dates out and try again either way i will be happy xx

i like to make a buddie that wud be lovely to go thru the same and have chats about whats going off coz hopefully we wil be about the same x

get in touch xxxx:hugs::hug::hugs:

hiya dawny xx

i to had a miscarriage on 1st of march i was 6weeks preg :cry: x im still awaiting :witch: but she has yet to arrive im gettin hopes up that she wont arrive and ive caught as we have been intimate and was told we can catch we didnt no this so im exited x however if :witch: arrives i can work my dates out and try again either way i will be happy xx

i like to make a buddie that wud be lovely to go thru the same and have chats about whats going off coz hopefully we wil be about the same x

get in touch xxxx:hugs::hug::hugs:

Im sorry to hear about your loss hun :hugs: there is a group of us girls who sit and chat and are a great support to each other if you want to come and join us your more than welcome https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-buddies/105027-team-angels.html :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->