CD1 Jan. 18 ... any cycle buddy???

ladies, i got the OPK and the BBT ... i don't know why but I'm not very good at using those damn strips. for some odd reason, the whole area gets pink BUT it odes have a bright neg. line. I'm CD11 today ... starting to get worried as I don't know when i'm ovulating. I took my BBT ... i took it last night at 6:45pm and today i thought i'd try it at 10:45am ... big difference in temp. I will try again at 6:45pm just to see the difference.

i hate this whole thing of identifying and trying etc. :dohh: why can't it just be so easy??

Hellooooooo....
I've been working so much...and soooooo tired. Tommorrow is day #6 no days off. blaaaaah!
Took an OPK test yesterday and it was sooo dark..darker then control line on cd13 .
At first it all looks pink BUT after the time limit it gets clearer.
We didn't bd last night like I wanted to but did get one in tonight.hehe

Will be in 2ww soon and not look forward to it..haha.
Im not sure what I'll do to keep busy....

CHILLbilly, i guess i will be in the 2ww as well .... hate that part of it! that's probably the time we need to stick together more :)

hopefully we all get BFP!!!!!

For my 2ww...i am going to start some crafting and hopfully make some money!!!!!

I have a few ideas for an at home busniess...Just have to sit down and start it.
i was going to learn how to knit but don't have the patience...So i may borrow a swing machine and see what I can sew. Was thinking of quilts...made from second hand store materials...
and of course chit chat with my cycle buddies and others wll help pass time
....anyone else have any ideas to keep busy!???

Hey Chilli - Have sex. LOL like we don't have enough in our "fertile" window. LOL I crack me up. Lately it's been getting that I don't want any sex after o.....so tired. LOL

But don't tell DH shhhhh

Thanks for the info.....I am CD 22 today - it's my bday.....but I don't think I am gonna get my birthday BFP. Thanks for the info on the preseed,....I will be ordering some tomorrow. I hope you all get your BFPs ladies. Babydust....

Oh Chilli - seriously I know this sounds lame, but I like to do puzzles. They pass hours at a time and you get so frustrated with the dang little pieces everywhere 2WW slips the mind. As much as possible anyway.

Puzzels can be fun...I don't have much patience for them though.....
I love to paintand make things.
I sooooooooooo want a sewing machine......Ihave a gift card form Canadian Tire and they have 2 on clearance...so maybe. I have some fun ideas for quilts btu not sure if a normal sewign machine ill do or if I need a serger....
i shold ask in another thread to see if any other crafters know.
I am off to bed now..chat you later......
HOPE you get a :bfp: birthday present!!!!!!!!!

Ok ladies, I'am getting so frusterated!! Grr!! I'm on CD20 and i have no idea if i ovulated or not. I've taken a bunch of OPK and lastnights was better the line was alot darker but then today the line was alot lighter?? I have no idea what to think! I'm going in for a blood test tomorrow to see if i did ovulate. Last month i never did so they made me take a higher dosage of clomid which i did, and i really hope it worked...I will show you the test i did lastnight and you can tell me what you think...its two pics but the same test!

Attachments

• bday 017.jpg
    bday 017.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 2
  • bday 021.jpg
    bday 021.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 2
Meee! I'm a Jan 18 girl! 31 day cycle, give or take a day...

Maybe the same as you? I'm past ov for this last cycle I think, back on it next cycle :)

Timid .. my CD1 was Jan. 18th as well :) Like you want2bamom, I don't know if I've ovulated. in fact, i thought i may have been ovulating yesterday but the line was light ... so basically i don't really know when i ovulated :( this really bothers me.

i'm assuming we are all now in our 2ww :( hate this time ....

Before yesterday i was thinking i missed ovulation or i didn't ovulate at all..But lastnight being my Cd23 I took a test around 7:30 and it seemed to me to be a :bfp:...So now is the crucial time for :sex: I think its been like a week since did last (I think?) hehe..I'm going to take another one today probably soon, i'm going to wait acouple hours because of how much i've drank..I'll show you my pics...My Line was alot darker then the other line..I'll show you and you can see for yourselves! :hugs:

Attachments

• CIMG3050.jpg
    CIMG3050.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 1
  • CIMG3053.jpg
    CIMG3053.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 1
I know I had another thread going..haha
want2ba-that is a strong OPk for sure......
make sure you bd'ed yesterday I guess..and today for sure!!!!!!!!! and tommorrow for good luck.
I am due for AF soon..either cd26,27,28....she's never the same. ( last month it was on cd26..month before cd25,before that maybe cd27)
So i am still in it for now!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->