CD1 - May 17 2009 - Come on February Baby!!!! Gonna see a BFP lots of PMA

SarahMelissa

Maxy & Benny's Mummy
Reaction score
Ok new cycle today 17 May, anyone else about the same? Come and lets get ourselves a :bfp:

swim swim swim :spermy: :spermy: :spermy:

If it works for me this month the estimated due date will be DH's birthday..........see that has to be a sign!!! Right???

Hiya hun,

Im quite close, im on CD 5 now, hoping for a BFP this time!!!!

How long have you been TTC? How nice would it be if you had a baby on your OH birthday!!!!!! Fingers crossed!

Cool, well you are only 2 days ahead of me, so here's to us getting our bfp's this month :)

This will be my third cycle trying, but the last 2 months have really been just getting used to temping and working out CM and stuff so hopefully i can get it right this time. How long have you been trying?

cd 4 for me!! testing on the 18th june!! the :witch: got me earlier than expected this cycle! was only 20 days long... stupid body! how am i supposed to know wen im oving!? :hissy: and i wasted 2 tests dammit! thatll learn me to test early! :hissy:

omg! ive just realised if i have a feb baby i will have the oh's birthday, then my mum's birthday, then valentines day and the babys birthday in there somewhere all in the space of a month! gonna be an expensive one!!!

I tested too early last week too and got two :bfn: :hissy:

Also if i get a february baby on DH's birthday, it is my birthday 8 days later too, would be an awesome pressie for us both!

aw that wud be awesome! i was so hoping May was gonna be our month! Af was due last saturday there, which was also our 1st anniversary... wud have been an amazing present, but wasn't to be! *sigh*

oh well, lots of PMA for June! (and lots of :sex: hehe)

It is our wedding anniversary today, so i was hoping that i had gotten a bfp on saturday but was not the case, but i can handle a birthday baby instead so lots and lots of PMA and even more :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: :rofl:

aw congrats! how long have you been married?

yeah it just wasn't our month! PPPPPPPPMMMMMMMMAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, its 8 years today, we have been together all up for nearly 11 years.

Cool, well you are only 2 days ahead of me, so here's to us getting our bfp's this month :)
How long have you been trying?

We have been TTC for just over a year now, so ive started to become like a women possessed!
Really hope it happens this month!
Will this be your first then?

:dust: to us all!!

I hope it happens for you this month too Obe. Yes this is my first.

Hi aneageraussie :hi: of course you can join :)

We are all going to get :bfp: this month, hope your ready!! I have decided that this will be a lucky thread :rofl:

well i hope so..
like i said in need of some PMA.. last night i was teary... thinknig i will never see that second line EVER...
poor DH has to give me all the PMA in the world...

Thats good that you have him and he is supportive. I know this is only my 3rd cycle trying and i am already getting disappointed, but i know it will happen, we just have to be patient sometimes, easier said then done though i think. I will send lots of baby dust your way this cycle. :dust: :hug:

aww thanks a lot honey.. good thing is we r going for holidays to Singapore/ Malaysia for 8 days and i will hv a holiday O..
I hope that will prove lucky for us...

and yes if we all conceive this cycle it will be a Valentine day baby :) :happydance:

Oh wow a holiday O you should be nice and relaxed, i think that is a lucky sign. Heres to a valentines baby :)

im TTC #1 for past 3 cycles... and have got my tests done.. all normal.. dr. was suspicious that i was having PCOS but got all cleared after ultrasound,.. and DH is with doctors NOW regarding his SA... so i mwaiting for him to call me back of whats that..
once thats cleared (i hope) , then i will be fAr more relaxed nowing nothing wrong with us and that it will happen some point of time :)

I hope its all good for you, i would be far more relaxed too if me and DH had been for tests so we knew everything was ok, he works as a spray painter and has been breathing in the harsh chemicals for 14 years now so i am a little concerned about that and any damage that could have done, but i will leave it another couple of months and if nothing happens then i think we will have it checked. BUT since im getting a :bfp: this cycle im sure he is fine :) lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->