CD1 - May 17 2009 - Come on February Baby!!!! Gonna see a BFP lots of PMA

of course we r getting :bfp: this cycle .. :witch: has gone for me hope for a very long time (10 months).. lol

how long u trying for ?

:witch: is gone for me too, so she better not come back for 10 months either otherwise im gonna shot that bitch :rofl:

This will be my 3rd cycle trying, but i think the last 2 months have really just been me trying to understand temping and everything, so hopefully i am a little bit more cluded in this cycle. I only came off 10 years of BCP in January.

yup we r getting :bfp: this cycle.. im in tune with my body so much better now.. funny i did started TTC in Jan but really i had no idea of anything.. i used to thind :sex: on day of O will get me preggers.. never knew abt :sex: 2-3 days before O is better.. had no idea of EWCM...
like i said.. i knw my stuff now and im ready for a :bfp: now...

Yeah i was kinda the same, but think i am getting the hang of things now, but i havent really ever noticed any EWCM just more watery, so i am going to use Preseed, have you tried that before?

i got it this weekend and will be trying this cycle..
i do have EWCM but not as much.. and im usually dry down there... so lets see if it helps..
im also taking evening primrose oil tablets and Agnus Castus tablets... till O..
as i have low FSH and LH levels . my dr. told me they will help in hormonal imbalance..
so lets see how it goes.. do u use OPK?

I got some preseed today and will be using it this cycle too. Have you taken the evening primrose oil before? I used it for the first time last month and i actually think it delayed my ovulation as i ended up having a 36 day cycle when all my others had been between 28-30 days and that was the only thing i had done differently, so just be careful i am not using it again this cycle, i googled searched around a bit about it and found that it can actually delay ovulation if you take too much, i only took 2 tables from CD1 to CD15 but since it was the only thing i had done differently from the previous months i am pretty sure it was the cause. But i know so many people that say they use it and it works wonders so maybe it just didnt agree with me or something.

Yes i have used OPK a few times before i just stocked up on them today as well so will be using them this cycle i will probably start on about CD12 i think. Do you use them?

yeah i use OPK and get my positive around 10CD and so i have assumed i O around 12 CD . its been consistent past 3 cycles..
i staryed temping last cycle but not doing it this time as going to holiday and will be hard..
i took EPO tablets first time last cycle and :witch: showed her ugly face in 25 days.. cant beleive shes regular as clock work...

Thats good your so regular at least it should make it easy for you to definately know exactly when you O. The last three cycles i have charted, my O day has been different each time, but i have heaps and heaps of OPK's so i mite even test 2 times a day this cycle so i make sure not to miss it.

Thats good your so regular at least it should make it easy for you to definately know exactly when you O. The last three cycles i have charted, my O day has been different each time, but i have heaps and heaps of OPK's so i mite even test 2 times a day this cycle so i make sure not to miss it.

im the exact same!my cycles for the last 4 months were 29, 33, 31, 29 days... all over the freaking place!! makes it a nightmare trying to pinpoint when I'm oving. haven't started using OPKs yet, if I get a :bfn: this month I'm def gonna get them next month! will also be getting preseed! we haven't been using our usual durex lube since we started ttc, which can be uncomfortable when we fancy a quicky cuz my lady parts haven't time to "prepare" if you know wat I mean... :rofl: lots of PMA this month !!

Hi girls,

I use Ov tests which I get from Zoombaby and they have been great! I use the extra sencitive ones as I never used to get a positive on the regular tests, but these have been spot on! It makes it so much easier!
Thinking of trying the First Responce Fertility Monitor, but I keep putting off getting one as I keep telling myself 'this will be the month'!

This time next week we can be getting our :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: on :rofl: geez its annoying waiting to O

i know isnt it?? the oh is all over me at the minute but i dont wana :sex: yet because i know when its around ov time we will be at it like rabbits, to the point were we can't stand the sight of each other lol.

i know isnt it?? the oh is all over me at the minute but i dont wana :sex: yet because i know when its around ov time we will be at it like rabbits, to the point were we can't stand the sight of each other lol.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

When are you going to start using OPK's?? I think i will start on Thursday.

im not using opks this month... if its a stupid :bfn: this month i will def start using opks next month! we have started our 2-week :sex: marathon... lol. and i went for a 10-mile bike ride yesterday... im soo sore! :sex: isnt the most comfortable of activities lol!

Well i hope you dont have to worry about OPK's because you are going to get your :bfp: along with me and my :bfp:

:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp: for us all :happydance: I am staying very positive this cycle, i think this is going to be it. :baby:

Wow a 10 mile bike ride, your keen :)

Im going to :sex: tonight and then again on thursday/friday/saturday/sunday/monday - I am hoping to O around saturday/sunday.

i know i didnt realise how far it was until i started to get tired and remembered I had to go back again! lol! fool.

i think i may have ov'ed early this month! will be really annoyed if I have, we have only :sex: 2 times this cycle so far! have had very light spotting for the last 2 days, and slight pain in lower left abdomen. if ive missed that eggy im gonna be SO pissed!!! :hissy:

Oh no i hope you havent missed it, i had a strange feeling last night that my O might come earlier this month so i have decided to start my OPK's today, i will do one in about 2 hours.

had deduced that i havent a freaking clue wen i am oving so are just gonna :sex: like theres no tomorrow!!

woot woot just got a massive POSITIVE on my OPK :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Going to go straight home today after work instead of to the gym so i can :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex:

:happydance: :happydance::happydance: :happydance::happydance: :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->