CD1 today (5th Oct) of 36 day cycle - buddies?

xsarahbellax

Reaction score
Hey girlies!

Wondering if there is anyone in the same boat as me that would like to be cycle buddies?? I keep getting out of sync with all the 28 day cycle girls!

I came off the pill in March after 14 years, so my cycle is a bit all over the place really (51/45/33/39/36)

I used a CBFM for the first time last cycle & felt much more in control. I ovulated on CD23 & AF arrived today, CD36. It could be the same next month, although I'm hoping it'll be a bit shorter, as I'm ovulating quite late at the moment.

I've just bought some soy isoflavones which I plan to take to try & bring ovulation forward… any experience of this?

Also considering acupuncture, anyone tired this? I had a couple of sessions of reflexology, but didn't feel it was right for me.

I was very naive & thought I'd fall pregnant straight away, I had no idea how complex it all is. I've recently developed stress related IBS

Hoping to hear from some girlies at a similar point in their cycle!

x

Hiya, I'm on CD1 today also, my cycles vary around the 34 day area, although this month is my first on Clomid though so that might affect my cycle length, I'm not too sure!

How long have you been TTC?

Hey, we have been TTC for 6 months now. In hindsight I should have come off the pill perhaps 6 months previously, to give my body time to adjust, but I was completely clueless & didn't even know that you can only conceive on one/two days each cycle!! I just expected it to happen, and now it's now, it's really getting me down.

So, Clomid is to help you ovulate? How long have you been TTC?

Before TTC I too was completely clueless about how difficult it is to make a baby!

After 13 years of being on BC and trying NOT to get pg it's so easy with hindsight to wish we'd started TTC sooner, but best not to think about the "what ifs" and try and cope with the situation - SO much easier said than done!!

We've been TTC for 18 months now and it was only at my hospital appointment last month when I was told I might not actually be ovulating, never even considered it before. So, first cycle of Clomid and I'm hoping it's the miracle drug that it's made out to be!!!

How are you feeling at the moment? Just waiting for AF to leave so the BDing can start again?!

xx

Hindsight is a wonderful thing!!

Yes, just waiting now! Hopefully I'll ovulate earlier this month, but if not, I still have 2 & a half weeks to go… yawn!!

Have your cycles been regular since coming off the pill?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->