CD1....

BeautifulD

Mum to 3 and TTC #4
Reaction score
Hey ladies,
Today is cd1 for me after my mc in august, anyone wanna join me?
X

My AF is due tomorrow after my first MC in August...so hopefully I will be joining you. (I've never hoped to get AF before) :haha:

Hi babes.
As you know I'm soooo joining you !!

Hi Embo :hugs:

How are you doing? All ready to do this again?? I feel like I should be getting the :witch: any time now.

Awww my cyber twin embo! Well ladies heres to out october bfp! Xxx

My AF is due tomorrow after my first MC in August...so hopefully I will be joining you. (I've never hoped to get AF before) :haha:

Ive been the same hun, i was pleased to get my witch today not that its a proper af! Only because its a fresh start iykwim x

How are you doing? All ready to do this again?? I feel like I should be getting the :witch: any time now.

Hi yogi.
I don't know whether I'm ready as such and we were advised to wait until after af to ttc but as it took us 11 mths to catch we thought we'd start right away.

Hope you can start soon unless you've already caught that eggy ofcourse !!

Hi yogi.
I don't know whether I'm ready as such and we were advised to wait until after af to ttc but as it took us 11 mths to catch we thought we'd start right away.

I know what you mean, we tried this month before AF too, but I am quite sure we weren't successful. I'm 13dpo today and tested :bfn: this morning. Maybe for the best though to make sure my cycle is back on track.

Hi yogi.

I know what you mean, we tried this month before AF too, but I am quite sure we weren't successful. I'm 13dpo today and tested :bfn: this morning. Maybe for the best though to make sure my cycle is back on track.

Yes I firmly believe that our bodies get pregnant when they're good and ready to. I'd feel much better if we got pregnant after atleast one cycle. Just so my body had a good time to heal. We won't be all out ttc like head cases but won't be using protection simply cos of the length of time it took to catch last time and I know you can be more fertile after a mc.

I'm so glad I'm not in this alone x

Dya know what ladies I dunno if I am on CD2 or not :shrug: brace urselves for TMI
friday I had a bit of brown gooky stuff once but then nothing yesterday all day I had brown gooky stuff and today more gooky stuff not even enough to fill a panty liner over two days, no period pains nothing....... not what I would call a proper af by any means :shrug: I did a HPT yest morning was - whiter than white..... gonna do another one today just waiting for OH to get up so I can get to my stash!

Scrap that! Shes here armed with broomstick AND couldron! Lol

ohhh. sorry about the :witch:, but at least everything is back on track for you! I'm still waiting for the bitch to arrive.

I'm CD3 same as you BeautifulD that nasty witch came and found me yet again. It was our first month of ttc after my mmc back in June. Its still so disappointing though.

Lots of :dust: for everybody for some lovely sticky October BFPs. Don't want to see any witches here for halloween!!

Ok I can officially join now...I'm on CD1, the :witch: has arrived on my doorstep.

Day 10 and i'm waiting to O! I think i may O early this month cos having lots of ewcm already. We shall see what my temps do for the next few days. Hows everybody feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->