Cd10 help!!!!

MyLobster

Reaction score
Hello ladies, I know this is going to be hard to pinpoint, but I was just wandering if anyone knows their conception day, and if anyone had conceived on CD10, my husband is in the military so hes gone a lot, and ttc is impossible by yourself lol, so im on CD10 and was wandering if its possible to get pregnant ( I have a 27 day cycle ) I have tonight and tomorrow morning left to BD, so honestly I was looking for some positive feedback that it COULD happen this early!!!

My next :witch: showing is Oct - 3

Supposed Ovulation: Sept 17-21

Been BDing for 3 days and will continue to tomorrow!!!!

:coffee:

I don't chart or anything, because im lazy lol so don't judge me please lol

Well sperm CAN live for up to five days once you have BD..!

yea I know was just wandering if anyone had any success stories of getting prego on CD10 lol

because most people would bd regularly around o day it's hard to pinpoint which one would result in conception, unless u had a one night stand or something!

When I conceived my son we BDed up to cd17, missionary, legs up laying there for 20 min after, then had a quickie with me on top cd22 where I got up and showered straight after. Was Devo when I got blood test results that I oved cd21, thought I was out ! But got a BFP- not sure which bd did the trick though!!

My best friend got pregnant with my godson on CD10! Absolutely possible. The sperm hang around for days, just chillin'.

It depends on your ovulation day, your cycles are not very long, so there is a possibility

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->