cd11/12 ov test very light, pik included**new pik todays test**

sally88

Reaction score
Hey ladies I'm either CD 11 or 12 and my ov test is still very light today (sunday), what do you think? I'm concerned at hubby is away tues and weds night and I'm really worried were gunna miss our chance.
Thanks in advance for and input/ opinions xx

Both pins of same test wasn't sure which was clearer

Attachments

• 1368295813665.jpg
    1368295813665.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 1368351086844.jpg
    1368351086844.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 8
Hi Hun. How often are you testing? And how long are your cycles normally? Xx

Hey hun, I had a mc Xmas day and then had two long cycles being just over 5 weeks each, then my next cycle was 32 days long and my most recent cycle was back to normal at28 days.
I have always had four week cycles for years until this miscarriage but I assumed they had now settled back down since having a normal length cycle again.

I hope that makes sense!! Xx

Sorry about your loss Hun. :hugs:

You've still got time to o then if you go with a 28day cycle. So hang in there.

How often are you testing? Xx

Just once a day at the moment will test twice a day when I start to see them getting a little darker. It would be just my luck to get a positive while hubby is away lol xx

Some ladies don't get progression when doing OPKs they just get negative or positives.
Do you chart cm or cp. x

No I don't do any of that I find it all a bit confusing to be honest as stupid as that may sound! Xx

I was like that last month when I would just check every now and again. But when you check everyday same time or more (if you get obsessed like me lol) then you get used to what your bodies doing.
I check my cp when I get up in the morning as its easy because I'm already on the toilet. From cd4-cd10 cervix was always low firm and closed never really changed then from cd11 it started to move higher and become slightly softer. Then on sat morning I check cp did opk and left it to work. Cp was very high almost unreachable and really soft I struggled to pick it out lol. So I was thinking surely that's a good sign of impending ovulation. Then few minutes later I got a positive on the opk. The Sunday when I checked it was that high I actually couldn't reach it. Mon when I checked it had started to drop back down again. It really is a good indicator. Some women don't like it but I found it really good to get those things happen and a positive opk.
Xx

Thanks for that hun, the thought kinda freaks me out a bit if I'm totally honest but I might brave it and give this a try! Xx

I know what you means seems a bit strange when you start but at the end of the day it's your body and if it helps TTC then in my eyes it can only be good. Good luck Hun hope you get your BFP really soon xx

Anyone have any opinion on my new pik is it nearly positive? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->