CD13 today anyone want to be cycle buddies

Princessbec

Reaction score
Hey ladies I'm cd13 we are hoping to do insemination next week, does anyone want to be cycle buddies??

Hey hun im on CD11, hows it going so far?! Im still hanging in there waiting for the big O due in a day or so i believe then ill be down to my 2ww :( i hate that part!!

Lots of love and Luck :dust:
xxxxxxxxxx

I'd love some buddies :) I'm on CD11 today too, but last month i OV'd on CD18 so not sure when it'll be this month, i'll start poas tomorrow, can't wait :D

Hi hun, Thats cool that your about the same as me :) how long are your cycles? im normally 25/26 days :D I think according to my chart im likey to O in the next few days, i still think its too early and also have had no Pos opks yet either so im not convinced although had had some slight cramping today! :-/ who know the temping world confuses the hell out of me!!!

Do you know much about it? xxx

I'm on my first month of temping, my temp has been 36/36.1 since i started, hoping thats normal for it to pretty much stay the same till ov.

My cycles were regular 28 days but since ttc i think i've been stressing my body out so they keep changing, last month i was 31 days, so don't know what it will be this month or when i'll ov so i really will be going with opk's and my temp to find out :)

I'm feeling really good and positive this month though, i really feel like it's my month, i think because we had a month off last month, it feels new again :D

How are you both feeling?

Yea not feeling bad, but after seeing so many neg hpks and opks it starts to grind you down lol! im a lot less stressed this month which is good! just trying to get a grip of this temping business!! :-/

I think we will all be lucky this month though :D xxxx :dust:

Yay glad I found some cycle buddies, this is our 1st month for everything charting, opk's and ttc.
My cycle is driving me mad as I don't seem like I'm going to ovulate anytime soon my cm is not really changing and only a faint line on my opk, and my chart is all over the place. It's driving me mad, oh well I'm sure I'll get there. I don't even really know how many days my cycle is lol
Wishing all the best ladies and let's hope everyone is successful this month : )

When you say it's your first month ttc, have you just stopped taking the bcp too? That could make a difference, you may not even ov on your first month off of it. Good that you've jumped straight into charting and opk's straight away though, i just started with opk's a couple of cycles ago and new to charting this month, i'm finding it all exciting again this month now :D

Jess how long have you been trying?

Iv been 'really' trying for 2 months but NTNP for about 6 months. :(

Wasnt keen on doing the whole charting thing because of the stress, but thought i would give it ago and im still at the same conclusion lol I think i prefer the softly softly approach, it becomes to much of a routine specially for OH!! So think if im not hopeful this month will stick to just opks :D xxx

Longing2bAMum said:
When you say it's your first month ttc, have you just stopped taking the bcp too? That could make a difference, you may not even ov on your first month off of it. Good that you've jumped straight into charting and opk's straight away though, i just started with opk's a couple of cycles ago and new to charting this month, i'm finding it all exciting again this month now :D

No I haven't been on birth control for years we are a same sex couple so I haven't needed to worry about it. I'm hoping that I are just having a long cycle and will ovulate sometime soon.

Oh cool, i did wonder why you said insemination, i just thought you were being funny :blush: :dohh:

I think i worry my body into ov'ing late, so try not to stress about it too much. Probably a stupid question, but how does it work with ov and insemination? Do you keep an eye on it and then as soon as you see that you're ov'ing you call up and rush down there to get inseminated?

Lol that's ok.
When I Get a positive opk I will let him know we will need him in the next couple of days then we will arrange a good time for all and we will go pick up the goods at the arranged time then rush him with me keeping the specimen jar warm between my legs.
Get settled and ulled out our syringe and do the deed lol
We are doing home insemination and our donor is a friend of a friend : ) we weren't going to start for a few months but our donor wants to travel next year so we have bumped it forward, so this month may be a little hit a miss but they always say you get pregnate when you least expect it and I'm not expecting it to work this month.

Wow that doesn't sound as scary as i would have imagined, I've really got my fingers crossed for you, you really have to keep an eye on everything to do with OV to make sure you catch it. So i guess if you look at this month more as a practice month, you won't stress as much as normal :) Yeah right, i tell myself things like that every month, and i still obsess :haha:

Well along with starting to temp this month i'm also starting with pre seed, i don't notice much ewcm so decided to give preseed a go, so i too will be with my syringe this month giving myself a bit of extra lube for the :spermy: to travel in :)

No not really that scary and we are lucky where I live my partner and I can both go on the birth certificate and she won't have to adopt her own baby.
I just did an opk and still neg although I can see a seacond line now just not as dark as the control line so I think I might o on cd18 or 19.
How are you all going? Do you have Any friends ttc ATM as well? We are lucky and know 2 couples, including one couple who are really close friends who are ttc I find this helps as we haven't told anyone else we are ttc.

That's really lucky, i don't know anyone ttc, i do have a friend thats pregnant though, due end of November, so it's been nice discussing it with her :) I did tell a couple of friends that we are trying when i visited home, but i don't live near them so it doesn't feel like i'm under pressure, i probably see them a couple of times a year, FX'd next time i see them i'm heavily pregnant :)

I poas yesterday, i forgot i'd wanted to do it and went to the toilet in the afternoon, and then :d'oh: had to wait for ages till i needed another wee and then it was 8 after i'd held it in for a while, but it was negative, i knew it would be, but i had to do it just in case :) Do you bother to hold your wee for a couple of hours? And are you poas in the afternoon?

Hi Guys,

Im on 2 months of ttc. Unsucessful last month :( We used OPK this cycle with preseed. Our OPK were wacky, so we just doing the deed and keeping our fingers crossed!

Hi ladies,

I am new to this thing, so I need some buddies. I am 2nd cycle TTC and 2dpo... We are using OKP's and Preseed. Keeping our fingers crossed.

Hi Guys,

Im on 2 months of ttc. Unsucessful last month :( We used OPK this cycle with preseed. Our OPK were wacky, so we just doing the deed and keeping our fingers crossed!

Hello, and welcome :) I've only done OPK's for one month prior to this one so i'm hoping i get a good positive, but i'm also temping so hopefully should get it with at least one method :) How did you find the preseed? I'll start using once i get a +OPK

Did i say, i have a really good feeling about this month? If i'm wrong i'm setting myself up for massive dissapointment, but i really think this is my month, not sure why, it just really feels like it. FX'd for all of us though :)

Hi ladies I opk this morning and tonight and still neg, Hoping to o either tues or wed.
How are you all going?

I'm still neg, I'm CD14 so must be getting close. Went to the toilet earlier and i'm sure I had ewcm! Just to be safe we decided to schedule bd'ing tonight with the preseed, poor OH said "this is what I don't like, when we have to schedule" I'm not a fan either, but It's our first month using preseed and it says to put it in 15mins before, so I guess the only way is to schedule :(

My ticker says 2 days till OV, so maybe i'll get a +opk tomorrow :) What day are you on Bec?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->