CD13 today anyone want to be cycle buddies

I'm cd17 today The line on my opk is almost as dark as the control line so hoping tonight or tomorrow morning I get a +opk.
I hope you get ur +opk soon, keep me posted : )

It's 11.30pm here cd17 and ewcm just made it's appearance yay hope we can inseminate either tues or wed.

I've just had another neg opk, but there is at least a second line there now, so i'm definately getting close. We used the preseed last night, i quite liked it as what i noticed was that, sorry if tmi, there wasn't any seepage straight after, i think it really helps to keep his :spermy: in there :)

I think we will try preseed next month if we don't get a bfp this month, we would have used it this month but I can't find it in Australia so will have to order it online. Also thinking about trying soft cups next month to.
I think we will do insem on wed even If I haven't got a + on my opk yet, I said to my DP that if I get a +opk a few days after we do insem we can try again I would hate to miss it I want to be safe then sorry.

FYI I bought mine from Amazon, i'm sure they deliver to Aus, it was cheaper than i had found it anywhere else online, and you can get extra opk's and pg tests cheap there too :)

Definately better to be safe than sorry :) We're trying every other day this cycle, supposedly giving a day in between means better quality :spermy: And i'm thinking i'll probably OV Wed so will be right on schedule for some bd'ing :) Make sure your guy isn't getting any guilty pleasures the day before :haha: :winkwink:

And it's out 3 year anniversary on Wed too, all the signs are pointing to a successful month, the due date would be my parents anniversary and my late granddad's bday, this must be our month surely!!

I have my fingers crossed for you getting your bfp : )
We are a lesbian couple using a sperm donor and doing home insemination so I cant make sure there is no guilty pleasures the day before but oh well I'm sure we will be fine!
My ewcm doesn't seem to be so full on today so don't know what that means but my cervix was so high I couldn't really find it and I thing it's really soft.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I get a +opk this morning! I'm hoping this month our next month is our month as if I get a bfp this month I will be due the day after my birthday and if it's next month i will be dues the day beforendp birthday : )

I know you're using a donor, but I would be calling him up the day before and telling him not to be getting any pleasure lol :haha: :blush: I'd be crazy :)

Wow that's good you got ur +opk I'll test again this arvo so I hope I get it today too, my temp is still steady so at least I know I haven't missed it at least, it's still on it''s way :)

Woo, i got my +opk :) How weird to both be getting it on the same day, we were meant to be cycle buddies :)

Wow that's great, it is weird that we got our + on the same day. Then this cycle is weird our close friends that are also ttc inseminated on the same night as us and if we both get bfp we will me due 2 days apart her on the 17th and me on the 19th of June and my birthday is in the middle on the 18th lol
Now I have to get through the tww but that's ok our engagement party is in 2 and half weeks so that should keep me busy : )

Ooh engagement party, that sounds fun :) We were talking about getting married sometime next year, it's difficult as i'm from England and OH is Swedish so need to decide where we would do it, we were thinking of eloping, but i know my mum would be so angry with me if we did that :(

Have you always lived in Melbourne? I met my OH in Perth 3 years ago tomorrow :)

We are meant to get married august 12th next year but thinking of bringing the wedding forward because if we get a bfp we will have a little baby at our wedding and no honeymoon so hoping we can bring the wedding forward to feb or march.
I was born in Tasmania and moved to melbourne when I was 16. I haven't made it to Perth before but my OH has family there so I'm sure we will make it there some time.
You should elope in Melbourne lol

Hi how are you feeling? I definately OV'd yesterday as had a neg opk and today my temp rose. Trouble with yesterday was though my OH gets up for work at 5am and it was our anniversary yesterday and we went for a meal and didn't get in till late, so by the time we went to bed and bd'd he was too tired and didn't finish (sorry tmi) We'll have another go tonight but now i'm worried we won't be in time, what do you think our chances are? I'm still optimistic, just because of using the preseed, i'm hoping i still had his :spermy: waiting in me from before, and if we bd tonight, they'll just have to hurry up my tubes :haha: Oh i don't know, it's the 2ww now though, worst bit :(

Did you inseminate again or just sticking with the first one?

Hey Hun, I feeling crappy today I think I didn't get a +opk the other day as I have also been using the ovulation microscope and dint think I could work it properly but today I had great ferning so I think I'm ov today as I am also feeling heavy/crampy in my lower tummy. We inseminated last night so I'm like you and hope I still have the little guys there.
I'm sure we both do as sperm last 1-2 days for boys and 4-5 for girls I've read. Fingers crossed for you keep me updated, I'm really praying you get your BFP this month...otherwise we might be ttc buddies again next month : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->