CD16 could this be +opk?

Mrs Dragonfly

Raising our toddler
Reaction score
Alright ladies, I would love more eyes on this and opinions as I'm getting line eye and I swear the line is different every time I look at it!

After the 5 minute mark the line was pretty close to being the same color as the control line. At the 10 minute mark to me it looked at least the same as the control line. Thoughts? Thanks!!!:flower:

Attachments

• IMG_0904.jpg
    IMG_0904.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0906.jpg
    IMG_0906.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 6
I got an even darker line today!! We managed to bd the last two days, hopefully we can get one more in tonight!!:happydance:

Thanks Molly!! I'm a little baffled that I'm still getting positives so I don't think I've actually O'd yet... :shrug:

Attachments

• opks.jpg
    opks.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 3
A lot of women on here have big LH surges that can spread out over three days. Apparently it's a good thing as it improves your chances of conceiving, but I am not sure. I have had surges of two-three days while on Clomid (i am anovulatory normally) but i had BFN's, doesnt mean you won't get your BFP. Keep BD'ing as much as you can just to make sure you have covered you bases! GL!!!

And i would say based on the last pic you are having a stronger surge now at CD18, than at CD16- the control line on the latest test is very faded, giving most its color to the test line.

Thank you Molly and Butterfly! Sadly no more bding since CD16, DH's work schedule keeps getting in the way :( Still hoping to get some bd done today. I wont be doing another opk until later in the afternoon though.

Yesterday's looked a faint bit lighter than the previous, I've attached a picture of it to my previous line up. I plan to test again in the next hour and depending how that looks I will call CD18 ovulation day!

Attachments

• opks.jpg
    opks.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe