CD17 using the clearblue monitor, still no peak!!

Paloma123

Cooking number 2
Reaction score
So it's my first month using the monitor and have had "highs" since day 6, and no peaks yet.

My cycles are usually normal and around 28-30 days, so I thought I would have ovulated by now :nope:

Just jumping over from first tri but I didn't get my first peak until cd19 - I got my bfp on my first cycle! So don't give up hope yet ;-) I too was having 27-30 day cycles, so in theory an 11 day lp and still conceived. I love the cbfm - so glad I got one!! X

Do you think they are worth the money? They're so expensive :(

100% yes as I got my bfp first month of using it... But they are definitely very expensive so you kind of need to weigh up the financial cost v the risk of maybe not getting a bfp immediately with it and if you're ok with that. For me, I wanted to know I was ovulating (and it showed I was ovulating late - after we had stopped bd'ing)

I'm now bidding on one on ebay :thumbup:

I'm using cheap opks but they're hard to read at times!

After the initial cost of buying the unit, you have to buy the sticks for £20 for 20 each month which isn't too bad I don't think, as I was going to use the smiley ones which aren't much cheaper each month, plus the monitor gives you 6 fertile days and not just 2. Well, I say this, but it's not worked for me. Not this month anyway. It's day 19 now and still no peak. Used a cheap OPK and only had one line so I don't think it's even high as the monitor says, it should be low. God knows what's going on?!?

I bought it as I don't want to mess about trying it interpret lines on sticks or take temperatures, I thought it would be easy and tell me when to do it ....

I'll keep using it though and hopefully next month it will have gotten "to know me" and it will work!! It would be nice!!

Yeah 1st month can be screwy so don't worry too much. I hope you still get your peak! I pretty much gave up when I didn't get a peak til cd19 and then the next morning up popped the egg!
How long are your cycles normally? X

Thanks Fleur, so do I!! I'm still holding out hope that it might come on day 22 or something.

I only had my implant out last month, but always had a regular period with it but never actually counted the days, I think it's 28-30.

Ahh I really wanted to be one of those people in the reviews that got their BFP in the first cycle of using it :)

Congrats on your BFP though, is this your first? Xx

Still have my fingers crossed for you paloma!!!!

How great is it to hear about all these ladies getting BFP the first month!

I know!! Just think me and you could be heading into 1st tri together com new year!! :thumbup:

I know!! Just think me and you could be heading into 1st tri together com new year!! :thumbup:

Eeek! That would be amazing! :happy dance:
I hope we do, i don't know how people keep there sanity during LTTC, I'm all consumed with cycle tracking and babies. HAHAHA! :haha::haha::haha::haha:

I never thought I would get bfp first go when it was still high on cd18 so just goes to show!!! You definitely might! No this is my second pregnancy, with our dd I just fell without doing opk's or proper tracking other than bd'ing when I had fertile cm and it was fairly quick, but this time around when it hadnt happened by the month I conceived my dd I decided to take control!!!! ;-)

I never thought I would get bfp first go when it was still high on cd18 so just goes to show!!! You definitely might! No this is my second pregnancy, with our dd I just fell without doing opk's or proper tracking other than bd'ing when I had fertile cm and it was fairly quick, but this time around when it hadnt happened by the month I conceived my dd I decided to take control!!!! ;-)

Wow you've done well really :) healthy and happy 9 months to you :) I miss being pregnant sooooo much x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->