CD18 and feeling sick - or my imagination?!

FinlaysMummy

Pregnant with 2nd child
Reaction score
Hi Ladies

Just thought i'd see what you think - I'm on CD18 and have been feeling sick all morning, I also woke in the middle of the night feeling sick although I wasn't actually sick. :wacko:

Do you recon this could be anything or just my over active imagination making me believe it?

How you all feeling - hows TTC going for you all? :hugs:

Possibiliy unrelated - doesn't mean its not your month though ;)

Good luck x

Still in the 2 ww here, if AF doesn't show before I'll test the 22-23 of this month.

Hi Vicky

I was in the supermarket yesterday and started looking at pregnancy tests!! I've got a week before I could use even one of those early ones but I still couldn't stop myself considering buying one :wacko: it's enough to drive you razy and it's only my first month!! lol :headspin:

:rofl: I tried to buy some last time DH and I were in the store, he told me "let's just wait until we need one" :rofl:

Yeah thats what I told myself - if I bought some I'd only end up using them unneccisarily and wasting money! I guess there are better things to spend money on, I'd only end up getting upset if it was negative anyway!!:dohh:

It's insane how pricey the HPT's are, part of the reason I'll be (hopefully :rofl:) waiting until a day or two after AF is supposed to show to test.

I know your looking at minimum £6 for a single one in Morrisons (where I go shopping!!) and over a tenner for one of those early ones, although I've been in Savers (a cheap toiletries shop) and they have the double tests in there for the price of a single one, or they did last time I looked but that was a few years ago now!! lol

Any idea where the cheaper ones are?

I'm hoping I'm only going to need one or two, don't want to get carried away testing too early just to get disapointed - but we'll se how that goes and if I end up giving in!! :help:

Well I'm in Canada so I don't think I'll be able to help you any, but I'm sure some of the other girls can. I've seen some here for over $40 :shock:

Oh sorry I didn't realise!!! lol lol :dohh:

Yeah you can get really expensive ones here too.

I know it's best to wait but I'm imagining all these symptoms.

I can't seem to stop myelf but if I don't get my BFP this month I've told myself I'm not even thinking about it next month!! :rofl:

Trust me I know exactly how you feel. Some women say it doesn't get any better, for me I've found that it has. I mean I still think about it :rofl: but not nearly as much as that first month

I know your looking at minimum £6 for a single one in Morrisons (where I go shopping!!) and over a tenner for one of those early ones
Noooo!

Have you got a Tesco?? Tesco pinkies,2 in one box for £5 & recommend them :thumpup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->