Cd18, day 4 of very light spotting, -tive opk!

clacko

Reaction score
Hi ladies. I am currently on cd 18 with my cycles averaging around 35 days. Since Monday I have had very light spotting, literally just a couple of times a day I have noticed either pink or brown spotting. I have been using opks this cycle and have been doing them for around a week, they have been stark white up until yesterday when I started to get light lines but nothing positive yet. I have been testing a couple of times a day. The line doesn't seem to be getting much darker as yet.

If my spotting was ovulation spotting, wouldn't I of had a positive opk by now? Maybe the tests I'm using are not sensitive enough? I'm using cheap opks from eBay which I used once before on the cycle I got pregnant with dd so only really had one experience with them and that cycle I could visibly see the line getting darker each time.

Could my spotting be anything else? I don't temp so can't use that, the app I use says I'm due to ovulate on Sunday but would I be having spotting this early before ovulation occurs?

Any info would be great thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->