CD19 and spotting

19yrOldGirl

Reaction score
Hi anyone experienced anything like this according to my charts I ovulated CD14 and on cd 19 I spotted for maybe and hour or two now I just feel weird kinda gassy and sick. History underwent my first icsi transfer in sep/oct of last year that ended in chemical now on 24th about to start round two and we have male factor infertility. Any help of advice welcome I'm only 20 and this is new to me I'm normal 29-31 day cycles.

Did you try naturally this month? Sound like the bleeding/spotting could be implantation :)

We have kinda stopped trying to naturally and just go with the flow but I still keep track of all my ovulation period through an app, once we found out it was a near slim chance of natural It was like just see where things go and just have some fun.

I really do hope your right it would be like a sigh of relief knowing it can happen. If this has been implantation when do you think the soonest I could test or would you say I'm best to wait it out?

If you have internet cheapies I would start testing in a few days and see what happens. Really hope you get a miracle xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->