CD2 anyone? or thereabouts :)

x-ginge-x

Mum of 3 boys
Reaction score
Hi :flower: anyone on CD2 or roughly thereabouts, I do have a chat group but we got moved and no one new has joined us :cry: link is in my siggy, new cycle and I have decided on a menstrual cup and cloth pads, yep i'm crazy but comfy! Got to call doctors tomorrow for bloods booking in :thumbup: so hello to everyone and :dust:

Hi, x-ginge-x! I'm cd3 currently, also TTC#2. I too am using menstrual cups, for the first time ever. So far, I'm a fan, lol. How old is your LO?

He is 2 years and 2 months now been TTC for about 18months as I knew it would take a while, sadly miscarried in june 2013 and been trying ever since!! Got doctors this afternoon for bloods :thumbup:

Me! Hi :wave: actually NTNP but that forum is deathly quiet right now so am kind of flitting about. But I am tracking my cycles and will be using OPKs so I'm sort of inbetween anyway!
Also TTC #2 :thumbup: do I'm CD2 and this will be our first cycle trying :D very exciting stuff!

Oooh good luck, I tried NTNP, no chance with pcos and ovulation changing each month, i have to track with temps although sometimes i want to give up

Oooh good luck, I tried NTNP, no chance with pcos and ovulation changing each month, i have to track with temps although sometimes i want to give up

Thankyou :) well I fell pregnant after 4m NTNP last time, hoping for the same this time but nothing is for sure! It could take much longer so I'm trying not to get my hopes up!
I want to track temps but DS still wakes up at irregular times in the night and in the early morning and I read that temps have to be taken after a solid block of sleep. Do you find that's an issue for you?

Hi to everyone new who's joined us! Lucl and baby dust to you all :)

Hi all.. Im currently on cd6.. This is out 4th month ttc baby no.2, my son is 3 years old and desperately want a little bro or sis for him don't want there to be much more of an age gap between them..
Ive just been using OPK to track ovulation but so far haven't caught that egg!
Praying this is all our month and have that extra special christmas pressy (also birthday for me.. Baby would be due around my birthday)
Fingers crossed for us all :)

Hello all,

I'm CD1 today. AF got me one day early. This was cycle #2 ttc #2 so i shouldn't be so disappointed especially as I had a horrid virus this month complete with coldsores and mouth ulcers due to how run down I was. I still am though. On to cycle #3. I've started using opks although the expiry date on them was December 2014. I'm hoping that they still work though!

Everyone welcome, please join my chat group over in discussions, the link is in my signature, everyone is welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->