CD2 LH (23.6) and Fsh (29.8) Premature ovarian failure?

hellodarling

Reaction score
I want to cry. I don't have PCOS. I'm 38. HSG shows no blockages....
I still make functional cysts that are about 9mm, we've seen 2 in 9 months but don't know if i'm actually ovulating yet. Cycles are irregular 24-55 days.

Please tell me your outcomes and process of getting there (whether successful for conceiving or not)

I need hope.

BUMP... just really hoping someone can instill some hope...feeling kind of alone and really sad right now. <3

Bumping ... I know I seem impatient for response, just looking for hope from other premature ovarian failureites

Sounds like it might be early menopause but this can only be diagnosed by your doctor.
wheat grass shots can help lower FSH numbers. also coq10 and pqq are supplements that help improve egg quality and pqq supplement was shown to improve fertilization rates and delay menopause in aging rats. as long as your still ovulating you can still get pregnant. best of luck.

Sounds like it might be early menopause but this can only be diagnosed by your doctor.
wheat grass shots can help lower FSH numbers. also coq10 and pqq are supplements that help improve egg quality and pqq supplement was shown to improve fertilization rates and delay menopause in aging rats. as long as your still ovulating you can still get pregnant. best of luck.

Yah, premature ovarian failure...
It's definitely not good. I'm trying to get in to an RE... we will see. I acatully just bought wheat grass pellets yesterday, I'll try it. Do you take it all cycle long? I also bought DHEA as it has been said to help lower FSH as well. I'm at a loss

Thank you for your response. I really appreciate it. OH, I take coq10 but what is pqq?

Wheat grass can be taken all cycle but some women only take it until ovulation because it raises estrogen. but if your estrogen levels are low you can take it all cycle.

PQQ is a supplement that became available the last couple of years; it is reported in research studies to improve the function of mitochondria in your cells and is even capable of stimulating mitochondrial biogenesis (regrowth) works well along with coq10. I take 40mg pqq a day + 600mg Ubiquinol + royal jelly every day, its expensive but worth it.

I went with the propolis, pollen and Royal jelly mix. I do have plain Royal jelly, maybe I'll cut back and just use that. I'm definitely going to try the pqq! Thanks a billion!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->