CD2~Wanna be my buddy??

EMC0528

Expecting #2 in June
Reaction score
I was so devastated yesterday, but today is a new day. This is my month and I'm not gonna get my BFP by stressing out all the time. I'm letting go of the disappointment and frustration. Looking forward to cycle 6, here I come!! Anyone wanna join me?:flower:

I was so devastated yesterday, but today is a new day. This is my month and I'm not gonna get my BFP by stressing out all the time. I'm letting go of the disappointment and frustration. Looking forward to cycle 6, here I come!! Anyone wanna join me?:flower:

I do! :happydance:
Last month was only TTC #2... but I wanna buddy too!
Having a little difficulties with hubby, who - contrary to what he says - is still in the ntnp zone. Trying to find a way of making him forget that :sex: = possible:baby: Any advice is welcome.

I'm on CD2, and looking forward to keeping a cool attitude towards everything.
Hope we can create a positive thinking group!
:thumbup:

Go spring TTCers!!!:flower:

Haha! i didn't see that you were canadian! I was born in Edmonton...

I'll join you both! I've already "met" anetha, same stats as hers for me - this is ttc 3 for me, and CD2. And yes, cheers to positive thinking and low stress! Good luck ladies. I'm off to do some skiing this weekend, and hopefully take my mind off ttc :)

I'll join you both! I've already "met" anetha, same stats as hers for me - this is ttc 3 for me, and CD2. And yes, cheers to positive thinking and low stress! Good luck ladies. I'm off to do some skiing this weekend, and hopefully take my mind off ttc :)

Yay!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Yay Girls! This will be our month, fingersX'd.

I really do think that so much stress over this makes it so much harder. With my first I took a totally different approach, we just :sex: all the time lol, and within 2 weeks I was preggo. No counting days, no opk's. I'm gonna try to relax.

Anetha~ I'm in Calgary, where are you at now?
workingttc~ how was skiiing?

Wow - within 2 weeks! My hubby and I clearly need to :sex: a whole lot more ;) I agree this is going to be our month!! Skiing was great - good snow and definitely good to gets some exercise and take my mind off ttc!

Wow - within 2 weeks! My hubby and I clearly need to :sex: a whole lot more ;) I agree this is going to be our month!! Skiing was great - good snow and definitely good to gets some exercise and take my mind off ttc!

ya, we really didn't know how fortunate we were. I was totally clueless about how everything worked. It just clicked for us. This time, after 6 cycles trying, I realize how lucky we got.

Where do you ski?

@EMCO: yes, you were lucky, and carefree! I have two friends, my age, 30s - they were pregnant two weeks after they stopped taking the pill. I have to stop comparing, it's making me crazy! I've ended up telling them that I wasn't ttc anymore (stress, not the time, blah blah blah) because I feel a little ashamed not being able to conceive as fast - crazy right?
It must be hard for you, knowing that you conceived so easily the first time. I guess every conception is different, just like every child has their own personality no matter how you bring them up...

I'm living in San Francisco right now. However, I left Canada when I was 6 - moved to France with my father. Not that much of a canadian :cry: - I feel like I was born there, end of story. I tried going back (Toronto where my mom lives) and to work there, but never quite settled...

@workingttc, should we merge the two threads by inviting littlespud here?

Happy to hear from you!:hugs:

yes, that sounds good. how do we do that? (merge the 2 thread i mean? i'm a total loser with technology...)

on the point of friends who conceive right away, i was talking to a doctor friend of mine yesterday and she made me feel better because she said that really the only people you hear about are the ones that get pregnant right away - so that's why it can sometimes feel like everyone is like that. but really all sorts of people take months or even years - you just don't hear their stories. anyway, i know it's like completely obvious, but it still felt good to hear.

yes, that sounds good. how do we do that? (merge the 2 thread i mean? i'm a total loser with technology...)

on the point of friends who conceive right away, i was talking to a doctor friend of mine yesterday and she made me feel better because she said that really the only people you hear about are the ones that get pregnant right away - so that's why it can sometimes feel like everyone is like that. but really all sorts of people take months or even years - you just don't hear their stories. anyway, i know it's like completely obvious, but it still felt good to hear.

That's a REALLY good point! Thanks!
This month is going to be wild!!!! :happydance:

I have no idea how to merge the two, I don't think it's possible:blush:
HOWEVER, we can invite EMCO to our thread, if she wants to peak!!!

@EMCO, if you want: you can find the thread workingttc has called: " 33 and looking for early/mid 30s buddy" - once you get there, at the top right hand side of the thread is: THREAD TOOLS: if you click on this, then on "Subscribe to this thread", you will fidn us in your USER CP.
Does this make sense?

ya, we really didn't know how fortunate we were. I was totally clueless about how everything worked. It just clicked for us. This time, after 6 cycles trying, I realize how lucky we got.

Where do you ski?

in mammoth, california, which isn't too far from where i live. are you a skier too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->