CD20 and brown blood - sorry tmi ADVICE PLEASE?!?

Paloma123

Cooking number 2
Reaction score
Okay so I'm cd20, just been to the loo and when I wiped there was brown blood on the tissue!?!

Is this a good sign, could it be implantation or is that red?! AF not due for another 8-11 days yet.

I don't know when I ovulated as I have been using the clearblue fertility monitor and all month so far it's read high and hasn't given me a peak so I don't know what's going on?!

Can anyone help?!:nope:

Well, it could be either ovulation or implantation at Day 20. Do you have any other fertility signs? EWCM maybe?

I used a cheap OPK strip and there was only one line, the other was invisible and not there, so can't be ovulation can it??

Slight twinge in my nether regions in the right side, and quite wet down there if that's classed as a symptom??

X

Could be IB, as it is usually brown in colour, how long are your cycles normally?

They're usually around 28-30 ish I think. I've never actually tracked them but know they're kinda monthly x

Well I would maybe wait 4-5 days and take a test if it was IB it should show

I guess only time will tell.... It says on the internet that it's too early for implantation bleeding, but that's with me not knowing ovulation. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->