CD24 (14DPO) Symptoms + PHOTOS *UPDATES IN RED*

Azasha

Reaction score
Hey Ladies!!

Its been awhile since I step into the TWW section as we are struggling with our infertility journey.. So this cycle is special because finally my RE has given me Clomid 50mg 1st cycle to starts with.. So will list down my symptoms and hopefully this will be our blessed and lucky cycle to get and chase that :bfp:

I've went for HyFoSy Procedure that shows dynamic flow in both of my fallopian tubes back in October 2017. (patent)

I had my MMR Vaccines done 4 months earlier as my body is not protected by its antibodies so the Dr advice me to get that shot. Which I gladly did. The last I had was when I was 6?! Lol! More than 20 years now..

CD1: Menses starts. Taken medroxyprogesterone x 1 tab which was taken 3 days ago and had the menses then.

CD2-CD6: Took my clomid at night to avoid the side effects. But sadly, i was having bad hot flushes and sweating in an aircon room. Slight nightmare one of the night?

CD7: My menses ends today. Still feeling hot flushes and slight dizziness..

CD8: BD at night with slight cramps felt lower abdomen section. mostly on my right pelvic region. Started taking in L-Arginine and continue with my Folic Acid.

CD10: Felt different because the cramps and aching starts to get full blown. Felt that my body temp increase but no other feverish symptoms.. Just warmer than usual. We BD tonight.

CD11 (1DPO): Did OPKS and saw the darkest 2nd line ever in my life! It was almost as dark as the control lines. (So i decide to put today as 1dpo?)

CD12: BD again tonight.. Still feeling warmer today and aching with pinches felt at lower abdomen. OPK was still dark today! But yesterday was darker ever!

CD13: Still feeling warmer, and dry down there.. Feeling frustrated and somehow easily irritated to every small things.. OPK was slowly going less darker than previous days..:cry::cry:

CD14: BD tonight, I was extra wet tonight.. really like slippery ewcm kinda feeling. Still cramping still.. And lower backache.. Felt dizzy at times.. neck cramps on my right side down to my shoulder.:flower::kiss:

CD15: OPKs lines basically almost invisible.. So i assumed that I've ovulated earlier with Clomid. My nipples starts aching.. still feeling some pinches and aching on my right pelvic region/ovary.

CD17 (7DPO): Went for my Ultrasound scans and my uterus lining was 7mm!!! I was amazed! And also they mentioned that my left ovary & womb is unremarkable which is good.. But I was still happy to know that my uterus lining is above 6mm for now and hoping it will continue to grow thicker! My nipples are extremely sensitive, tender and sore! I cant even rub onto it gently without feeling pain and discomfort. Mostly on my right side.. And constantly aching sensation. Feeling warmer and some metallic taste in my mouth.. No URTI symptoms yet except some throat pain which disappear after drinking some warm water.. Still feeling dry down there. Been super super super tired and sleepy:sleep::sleep:.. had a bad headache today.. and notice some pimples on my scalps.. feeling heaty? :nope::shrug:

CD18: My boobs felt slightly tender, but my nipple continues to feel sore and sensitive.. like its basically erected all of a sudden. And yes, my body is still warm than my usual.. feeling joint aches, still cramping sensation on my lower abdomen. its only 12noon now and I feel like sleeping again. lower backache again.. I somehow felt wet down there.. but when i wipe there is nothing and no stains on my pantyliner except for some yellowish stain which is super little.. just need the urge to POAS and as expected its :bfn: so i wll wait till the end of this month to do the test.. Also, I realised that my skins are itching.. Especially on my upper arm and face.. I have no idea why... hormones???

CD19: Was constipated last night.. Spent like a good 15mins in the bathroom for that. Then this morning I had diarrhoea?! HORMONES? And also starting to have some yellowish milky discharges upon wiping.. Not alot.. just stains and dry.. Not lotiony or watery discharges.. I'm starting to have some mild sore throat with no fever but warm temps I could say.. Pain upon swallowing some water..:nope: Still feeling nipple soreness.. And I'm currently having some abdominal cramping like across my abdomen like as if AF is approaching? But I am not due yet for at least 13 days? Joint aches especially my thigh area and shoulder and lower dull backaches.. Urgh.. I am struggling to stay awake right now at work. Felt so sleepy.. :sleep::sleep:

CD20 (DPO10): I'm still having cramp.. More like below my belly button. Aching and dull poking kinda sensation. My nipples are still aching and feeling full? Sore Throat with phlegm, no fever.. Still feeling warmer, notice some small amount of yellowish sticky stains upon wiping.. Not lotiony or wet.. Did HCG test on a IC, (results posted in page 2). Not keen to accept the results as I manage to see it after 5mins but less than 10 minutes reading. For what I know that IC has no history of evap in my previous cycles that I've tested with. Once its dry, it doesn't even show any evap lines. Will test again on DPO13 (Sunday) Ans also, we BD tonight.. Feeling much LOVED.. LOL!!
Was constipated in the morning, diarrhoea at night..

And on CD21 I will be going to the Dr's office to do a Progesterone Blood test.. Hoping the best for this month!

CD21: So today (23/02/18), manage to get my Progesterone Blood done by my department Dr as my veins are pretty hard to obtain as its deep in, and also, since I've been poked, might as well did a Beta HCG for fun.. Not sure if its too early but since it's free, why not? LOL!! So today I realised that I had some yellowish discharges.. dry and sticky? Not much just about a droplet or two stains on the panty liner. I have no idea why but yeah..My nipples are still sore since 5DPO and i realised that around my aerola outer ring has like pore like holes? Not a bump on it.. like opened pores around it.. Never seen that before.. At times its itchy but mostly nipple sore and side boobs once awhile will aches.. sleepy and feeling heavy headed... Just wanna lazed around the house.. Constipated again at work while diarrhoea at home.. :shrug::shrug: Hormones..

***MY PROGESTERONE REPORTS ARE IN!!!!***
MY PROGESTERONE LEVEL ON CD21 WAS 42.4nmol/l (13.33ng/dl) What does it mean??? Anyone know how is it to count or relate?

CD22 (24/02/18): Im currently at work, feeling that my nipples are crinkling in my bra as its erected as if i've submerge them into ice water. Feeling aches at my underarms (side boobs area) And feeling just heavy & sleepy. Slept like a LOG last night and woke up twice just to pee with urgent urge.. Feelings lower abodmen cramps still below my belly button area & some bubbling feelings which I don't know if its from my active bowel movements or my uterus.. mostly on the right side. And it's only 10.52am right now and my cramps felt like dull AF period.

CD23: BD tonight. Felt extra hungry, still having cramps and sore nipples still. But the cramps or poking is only on the right side.. like half of my abdomen is cramping while the left side isn't.. Thats something new I notice. Went to pee slightly more often. Starting to feel thirsty more..

CD24 (14DPO)(26th Feb 2018) : Tested.. BFN, starting to feel super sad and emotional..:cry::cry: Feeling that I'm out this cycle and I wanna cry thats all.. But then, i still have sore nipples, cramping on my right side more often for hours and the aches spread down to my legs, diarrhoea and bodyaches especially my shoulder.. I felt extra tired and so far no CM much (only DH's left over in there). Had a dream that I had a BFP and was visited by someone who waited 11 years to get pregnant with her first and she gave me some encouragement words to be strong in the dream. Not sure what it meant but I really hope to see a 2nd line soon.. I will wait till CD28 to check it.. Must not try to POAS again these 3 days..

So earlier last month, I've lost about 7kg (15lbs) due to severe GE which caused me to be admitted. Very surprised..

And I would like to have some buddies to go along this journey with me this cycle.. Kindly share with me your symptoms that you have!! I would love to know the outcome if its a miracle blessed month! Gonna do my POAS :test: end of this month! Anyone else?

Baby Dust to all!! :dust:

Below is my OPK test. What are your suggestion? Did i really ovulate?

Attachments

• IMG_20180217_181755.jpg
    IMG_20180217_181755.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 42
I don't see a pic of the opk, but good luck! Hoping this is your BFP cycle!!

I don't see a pic of the opk, but good luck! Hoping this is your BFP cycle!!

Hi Ashley!!

Im so sorry!! Something went wrong with my uploading.. So here ive reupload and attached the result of opks.. What do u think?

I've hold my pee from 5pm till 12 midnight for this test on CD11 as I was working and needed to attend to patients that I didnt had the time to pee at work!! So peed at home for it.. LOL!!

Attachments

• IMG_20180220_150933.jpg
    IMG_20180220_150933.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 22
I also think cd11 is the darkest. Fx for your BFP!

Hi Lady!!

Thank you for the suggestions! I thought so too!

Although some people say that taking the OPKs early after your last clomid pill might give some false positive..

The recommend period was 3-4 days after you last taken the pills..
As for me it was CD6 that I last took my pill and did the OPKs test on CD11.. Which is like...... 5 days after? So I have a strong feeling that I am.. or maybe I'm unsure myself.. lol!

Thank you dear and babydust to all too!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Azasha - this tww feels so long when ttc, keep updating us, we are all here for support and sharing each others experiences. GL!! Sending :dust: your way ..

Azasha - this tww feels so long when ttc, keep updating us, we are all here for support and sharing each others experiences. GL!! Sending :dust: your way ..

Hi lady!!

Thanks for the :dust:.. Yes it does feel that way. Like waiting for the testing day is super long... But we shall work it out..

Anyway ive did a fmu today n this is the result. It was within or less than 10min but more than 5min before i could see anything.. And suggestion!?

Attachments

• IMG_20180222_061309.jpg
    IMG_20180222_061309.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_20180222_061226.jpg
    IMG_20180222_061226.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 26
Definitely cycle day 11 was a positive. I bet you ovulated the next day.. my opk's normally stay positive or close to pos for about 36 hrs. Good luck

I see something on your test! It's super early too so hoping its darker next time you test!

Can easily see that!! Hopefully it gets darker in the next few days :hugs:

Hi Ashley & Xarlenex!!

Thank you so much for dropping by to my post and sharing ur thots.. It means alot to me!!

I really hope so too! Been married for almost 4 years and ttc#1 now.. Hopefully it turns out well!

I will retest again with my fmu again..

Just a question, can u get a faint line with fmu but none during noon or evening?

Yup, and to really confuse matters some people actually get between results with their second morning urine!

Yes I agree cycle day 11 for ovulation and I also see a faint line on your HCG test looking forward to the next one good luck xx

I can definitely see a second line, tilted my laptop screen (as you do) and that picked it up too xx

Hi ladies!!

Oh my gosh thank u soo much!! Definitely!! I will update u guys on it..

So today is CD21 and ive just had my progesterone blood taken and also took a Beta HCG test as well.. Who knows? Lol!

Im currently still feeling alil crampy on 11DPO.. Saw some yellowish discharge stain on my pantyliner.. I have no idea whats that.. And my nipples are still sore but not as much like the few days back..

Ive did a hcg fmu this morning and saw this.. It was beyond 5mins though.. Soo.. Not sure just yet.. Maybe a smudge or i didnt dip into my urine that long.. I dunno.. Lol!

Still got hope until AF arrives..

Baby dust to u all amazing ladies!!!

:dust::dust::dust:

Plus i will do a test on dpo13 as well.. Hopefully there is an answer..

Plus for those who had experience with progesterone serum, what level does it consider as good?

Attachments

• IMG_20180223_185126.jpg
    IMG_20180223_185126.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 25
***MY PROGESTERONE REPORTS ARE IN!!!!***

MY PROGESTERONE LEVEL ON CD21 WAS 42.4nmol/l (13.33ng/dl)

What does it mean??? Anyone know how is it to count or relate?

As for my beta HCG is >2.0 IU/L..

So not sure just yet.. LOL!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"