Cd24, clomid round 2 anyone want to obsess?

Kittygirl

Reaction score
Hi Ladies! I am on my 2nd round of clomid 100 mg.
Other than the crazy clomid symptoms I had-the only symptom I am having is being a royal "b" I have nothing...
no sore bb's - no crazy cravings - no heartburn

could this be a good sign? :shrug:

hi i'm on round 2 clomid 50mg and ive had a few side effects. A few cramps, headaches, hot flushes like u wouldnt believe and of course being an evil b***h to my hubby . I have got my day 21 progesterone check on thurs so hope it ov'd this time. I have googled the side effects and apparentlly there is no link between having side effects and clomid working so could be good for two of us. Can i just ask how u r feeling emotionally? Good luck xxx

Hi stephwills!
Last month I was crazy and had a lot of "pregnancy-like" symptoms only to have AF show her ugly head on cd 28! I did O-I had my progesterone checked and it was 21, so this month the doctor decided I didnt need to have that monitored since it was so high last month...
Emotionally I am okay, moody and pmsing-but nothing like last month (my sister in law told me that she got pregnant not even trying and I had a huge pity party for myself! I was a total mess.
Nothing major to make me crazy this month (I think!)
I am estimating that af will arrive this sat or 1/28-normally my bb's are super sore, I have wicked heartburn and cramping. I usually notice every little thing.
I have not experienced much! I am hoping this month will be my month!
How about you, emotion-wise are you doing okay?
I hope and pray for us that it will be our turn!! Sending lots of baby-dust!

not the best in all honesty. i am obsessing over it in fact. get really upset for no reason sometimes. it doesnt help that everywhere i turn there seems to be friends, family, neighbours, colleagues and even celebrities getting pregnant without really trying and ive been ttc for nearly 3 yrs. breaks your heart sometimes when i read posts from women in the same boat as us. we r all so unlucky but will all appreciate our bfp's ten times more than a lot of other women.

i have on average a 37 day cycle so have to wait for what seems like forever for af.i normally get the sore bbs and a few tummy pains about now but i havent had any yet except for a minor twinges.7 more days for me till i'm goin to test. just hoping an praying that all the hard work is for something.

how long have you been trying to conceive?

love and baby dust to you kittygirl xx

Hi! don't stress over feeling sad-if that's how you feel you can't help it..I struggled last cycle when my sister in law told me-they just stopped taking the pill and bam they are pregnant...when the month before I miscarried at 5.5 wks...
My husband and I have been NTNP for about 3 years (I was keeping track of my cycles and obsessing over symptoms)...
Dont worry about obsessing-its natural when you want something so bad!! I hate when people tell me it will happen when it happens or only time can tell, I want it now!!!:winkwink:
A few of my girlfriends have used clomid with success-the best advice I got last cycle from one of them was to lay low-avoid people at all costs!! I did and I think that really helped!
It was my birthday on sunday and I was dreading our family party with my inlaws-I couldnt stand the thought of hearing about my sis-inlaw's due date, ultrasounds, etc....but it wasnt as bad as I imagined! Just try and stay strong.
Be hopeful!
Do you have any other issues like PCOS, etc...I have nothing, my hubby has an undescended testicle-which is not good!! :(

i am hear to chat if you just need a friend! let me know!
love and babydust right back at ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flower:

nothing that i know of. doc test for pcos and it got a bit confusing.ultrasound showed +ve for pcos but bloods ruled it out so he said it wasnt pcos???:wacko: but bloods have shown that i'm not ovulating but i think they r doin tests on wrong day. i asked my GP about this and she agreed with me.:smug:.because i have 37ish day cycle i prob dont ov til about day 23 so have progesterone check done day 30 - 2mrw.

husband had high amount of sperm abnormality about 8 months ago but when we went back to doc 6 months on he said that things were improving and should enough to make baby. i hope they test again tho and maybe consider iui. but who knows.

when are you planning on testing?

my best friend is due in july after trying for about 2 seconds. knew before she told me so had time to prepare myself. was devastated though.

happy belated birthday. mine is week after next. lets hope we both get what we wish for when we blow out the candleson the cake.

it would be great to be able to have someone to chat with. seems like everyone is there to listen but no one really understands what its really like so its great to tlk to someone in same boat.

xx

so i tested this afternoon -i had an "extra" test sitting in the cabinet...guess what BFN! I knew it was too early-but i have to admit that i held out longer than last month (i tested at cd 21)...ugh i hate this wait!
Has your husband tried taking vitamins or zinc? I have read alot that zinc is really good for sperm.
I had my husband taking multivitamins-but he always forgets!!

are you feeling any better?

I still have no symptoms really except I am warm to the touch and I felt some cramps earlier. I thought oh no this is it-i am out this month!:cry:
I just have to learn to be more patient.
In Sept when I got my BFP I didnt think about symptoms or cm or anything to do with babies and bam I was late! Its really hard not to think about this stuff though! If you know the secret to thinking of anything other than symptoms pass it on!

are you done with cycle 2 or just starting it? I'm just starting my 2nd, 100 this time, 50 didn't work..BFF just announced her pregnancy...andddd clomid gives me awful side effects,so I guess we can be crazy together...as long as it works, I don't care! I wish I knew the statistics of a 2nd round working

husband taking well man tablets which are vitamins. doc says they r working. ive done the whole 'extra' test thing a few times. just in case.

feeling lots better today thanks.

ANC. i think 2nd round is supposed to be more effective than first but i will find that out tomorrow for definate - test results and a thousand questions for doc's again.

please please please let us all have our bfp's soon. we deserve them xx

anc - i am finishing round 2-but i will help you thru it if you want! I cant say that clomid is a walk in the park side effect wise but if it works it will be worth the hot flashes and craziness!
Whats your story? How long are you trying you for?

stephwills - i am glad you are feeling better! Are you going today for progesterone testing? I wish my doc would have done that this cycle...:(
oh well...just a few more days until i know either way!

yeah i went this morning. - hate having blood taken but my nurse if great.

i'm glad i do mine each month. nervous about results but i'm feeling pretty positive.

do you have follicle tracking? if so how do they do that? x

Kitty-been trying a year, but always had irregular periods. Didn't have ANY period after I went off the pill, so finally was diagnosed this July with PCOS.I'm also hypothyroid

Spent the summer increasing my metformin, doing healthy diet and excersise, never brought on a period. Finally went to the RE, and had a lot of cysts, of course.

I was put on Provera to start my cycle last month, which is did,then did my first round of Clomid at 50. Made me nuts, but didn't make my follicles grow.

So, I just started my next round of Provera yesterday, then on CD 3 I'll start Clomid 100..

good news - not great news but good. had results from doc today saying that my progesterone was 57?? - which was a fantastic result and defo ovulated. woo hoo. soooo hopeful for test next week. fingers, toes, arms, legs and everything else crosed for bfp.

:dust::dust:=D>=D>:dust::dust:

stephwills - i think 57 is great news! But i have no idea since you are in another country the rating may be different for progesterone but from what i have researched:
anything above a 10 is normal for a non-medicated cycle
anything above a 15 is ideal for a medicated cycle and will be strong enough to hold a pregnancy.
I will have everything crossed for you!!!!!!!!!:thumbup:

I will be on cd28 tomorrow..pray that af stays away for another 9 months!
I have been having a tiny bit of cramping (although it could have been gas!-i am hoping!)

ANC - is today your cycle day 3?? Sending lots of sticky baby dust!

hi kitty girl.

how did you get on day 28 after? AF, BFP or neither???

xx

Hello! I just took an hpt and its BFN! Ugh but no af yet either-I guess this is a longer month for me!

How are you holding out?

staring to think i will get af but still holding out hope for bfp. i am dying to test but i'm determined to hold out until at least wednesday. i have got some high sensitivity tests here so will use them - it bfn then will know i'm not for defo then. its hard isnt it.

x

hi! yes is it hard to wait to test-I pretty much figure that I am out-even though i have no real signs of AF.....boo! I am trying to be hopeful because the month I got my BFP-i had cramps like af was on her way and nothing else (I wasnt symptom obsessing that month either and I could kick myself because I have nothing to reference!)

My m/c was 6 weeks...a week after I got my bfp-the hubby was super excited and I swear he took out a billboard to let everyone we know! It was not good when I m/c'd (other than the obivous) I still had people congratulating me-then I had to explain I m/c'd.... :(

I got my af last month on a Sunday (today) so i am thinking if I get nothing by Tuesday-I will test again!

Are you ahead of me timewise?

sending lots of love and babydust!:hugs:

ive been wondering the same thing about the time thing. its five to four in the afternoon here. what time are you there?

i really feel for you with the m/c. cant imagine how you felt or still feel. we have said that when we r lucky enough to get the bfp then we are only goin to tell parents and siblings.

i can never tell when i am due cos i have always been irregular except while i was on the pill. the last three or four cycles were around 35-37 days though so hopefully thats a good thing.

i couldnt believe it when i found out some women had exactly 28 day cycles every cycle. if only it was that simple for me.

i am obsessing at the moment. trying not to let myself hope too much though. what days do you take clomid???

i'm 2-6.

xx

hi! Its 1 pm now in the big metropolis of Mohnton, PA!
I am a little older than you-34 to be exact and when I was on b/c I was 28 days, but I took the depo shot as my last form of b/c and it worked exactly opposite for me-I bled for like 3 weeks at a shot...since then no b/c-its been 5 years or so..

I take clomid 3-7-i really wish my doc would monitor me a little more-I have so many questions and read all this stuff about follicles, progesterone testing, etc. that I feel like maybe unmonitored isnt working! But its only been 2 cycles----i am sooo impatient!

Off to run errands! ttys
hoping that af stays away for the both of us!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->