cd3 anyone eles or want to be cycle buddies

sfish

pregnant and mum to 3boys
Reaction score
im on cd3 i came off the pill in april got caught stright away but suffered a natural mc at 5 weeks then had a chemical i already have 3 boys to my partner ive been with 12 years not suffered any complications before but onwards and upwards this ttc bussiness sends u slightly crazy lol

I also have 3 children never had a problem getting caught until now its driving me mad As of now I am not on any med to help but mayb going to be put on clomid.I will be doing a home ovlation test this week so keeping my fingers crossed.

good luck hun its soo mentaly and emotionaly draining i think even when ur try not to think about u do how long have u been ttc for x

Since july last yr hun but my periods did not arrive until feb this yr then to be told im not ovulating.Even been told this I would still do a pregnancy test and lead to nothing did get a faulse positive tho one month was devastated when I found out I wasn't.Makes me feel like a failure.

aww hun its soo hard but its not your fault at all you just have to keep going it will happen what contrception was you on before is that to blame for your periods not regular to start with x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->