Cd3 ttc#3 - anyone want to keep me company?

Amygdala

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm finding myself back here for the third time (well, fourth, counting a mmc before our first). We're going to take a bit of a relaxed approach this time which is making me feel like 99% of ttc is just waiting. :-D I wish there was more to be in control of. If it doesn't happen for us this cycle, we'll skip a month to avoid a late august due date. So it's all a bit stop and start...

Anyone in a similar situation? Or a completely different situation but fancies helping me pass the time anyway?

I am CD 5 ttc #2. This is our 4th cycle (5th month) trying. I have long cycles and I don't always ovulate so its a bit of a challenge. I am taking soy this cycle after two failed medicated cycles in August and September.

If you don't mind me asking why don't you want a late August due date?

Just practical reasons. School starts the week the due date would fall into and I don't think that's fair on the older two really. Plus I have to admit that not having morning sickness over Christmas would be a perk. :-D

Sounds frustrating that your cycles are irregular. I guess your LO is still young though, maybe your body isn't quite back to pre-baby balance? Anyway, hope the soy will help you this month!

That makes sense. I work in the schools and I really don't want a late August birthday for many reasons. Including going back to work and where the child would fall agewise in their class.

I actually regulated after baby pretty quickly. I was unable to breastfeed due to virtually no supply so that was never an issue. I actually had really nice regular cycles until he turned 7 months. Then they all went wonky again. I have PCOS and never ovulated before I got pregnant on Clomid. So the fact I have ovulated twice in the last four months (once on my own, and once on CD 28 during my Femara cycle) is encouraging.

Yeah, that sounds like a step in the right direction. Or rather two. :)

So are you doing anything else this cycle? I tried lots of things when ttc for the first and second time, but this time around we're taking a more relaxed approach.

No, this month we are just trying soy and going to try bd more frequently. We work opposite shifts so we tend to be weekend bd.

I think a relaxed approach would be great. But every time I try I can't do it. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->