CD34 and not even the hint of a line

Mummy of Ange

Reaction score
im so deflated with the whole thing. I just wont my periods back to normal so i know where im upto or a BFP but life is being so cruel and not giving me neither.

I never realised agreeing to start a family would cause this much heartache.

It was 34 days ago i had my chemical and no sign of AF :nope:

Attachments

• Test.jpg
    Test.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 5
Hoping for you. I had a MC June 25 and I'm waiting to see if I even ovulated. If I haven't ovulated yet, it would be one of the longest cycles I've ever had, which seems normal given the recent miscarriage. Don't worry, it will happen for you. Hugs.

I'm sorry for ur frustration.. I hope things start looking up soon... Good luck!

I'm on CD36 of my 2nd cycle post miscarriage. It is so frustrating! Here is hoping our long cycles end soon, or better yet, we get a BFP!! :flower:

your cycle might be totally messed up. i had a mc june 21, but june 27 my hcg was below 0 and i ovulated on saturday ... i have long cycles and wasnt due until this thursday ...
do you know when you ovulated?
i was told to wait one cycle and some women dont even ov their first cycle ... i started right away didnt wanna waste my time

No idea when i ovulated because im not tracking it (trying not to get too obsessed with the whole thing)

Bought some OPK's today as a final straw and got a negative. Part of me thinks should i buy the CBFM because i have read so many good stories but its a lot of money xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->