....CD4 after MC on 2/5/11 @ 8w4days .... Buddy Anyone?

xxxjessxxx

MC 02/05/11. Hope for BFP
Reaction score
So my story goes like this...

Me and my OH were thrilled to find out I was pregnant,
However 2 days later I started bleeding. I thought I'd lost the baby, but after positive HPT's still, and a scan at 8 weeks I saw my lil bean with a heartbeat. After feeling so guilty doubting it, 4 days later I started bleeding, had another scan and I'd lost it at 8w4days :(
Just finishing a very painful AF now, and now going to be TTC :)
What's your story? And do you want to buddy up? :)

Dust to you all :dust:

:hugs: I'm so sorry to hear that you had to go thru such ups and downs of thinking you had lost your bean and then seeing it only to have it taken from you. Life is so unfair sometimes:( I began to miscarry this past monday, I was 6 weeks, 1 day. We are going to be tic again straight away. I'm not really sure how my cycle will work though. I think cd1 isn't technically until the hcg levels are back at 0? I am almost at a negative test, I think by tomorrow it will be for sure. I may count tomorrow as cd 1 just so that I have a starting point to go from but I'm sure my cycle may be all out of sorts this month. How was your cycle immediately following your m/c? I really don't know what to expect. I do temp and use opk's so that should help me out a little... How are you feeling about tic now? I am finding it hard to think positively about pregnancy, I feel like it IS going to happen again. Luckily I was given referral to the early pregnancy clinic when the m/c started so now that I have been there before I am allowed for all further pregnancies to go in for super early scans and bloods etc.. because normal my obgyn doesn't see me until 10-12 weeks. How does it work where you are? Will your dr see you early the next time you get your bfp?

Thank you hunny. I'm sorry to hear about your loss too - it's devastating isn't it? I don't think it matters how far gone you were it's your baby and it's gone. I'm still finding it hard to come to terms with - how are you coping?
Yeah HCG has to be around 5, as you have a natural level of 5 when your not pregnant anyway. I wasn't sure when AF would return, but she came 10 days late. It was painful, red and watery - not like normal AF. I thought maybe I could of had a chemical - as I started having extremely faint lines on tests, and lots of symptoms - who knows!
It's very hard to stay positive, because now I know it can be taken away from you whenever :( But I try to tell myself that when the time is right, it will happen.
I'm not sure if I'll see them earlier - but if they say they won't I will keep pestering them until they do! So were you TTC before the MC? x x

I also keep thinking when the time is right it will happen. I am surprisingly some how coping quite well, I think it has to do maybe with the fact that i never really let myself get attached. I for some reason, thought it would happen all along. I didn't really have a reason to think like that no previous m/c but I guess I just didn't believe it was finally happening. Yes we were ttc before. I went off Nuvaring last august but didn't ovulate for a few months and began trying actively in Dec, was extremely surprised when I didn't conceive immediately as ds was conceived while trying to prevent, go figure! That is no fun that af was a terrible one right after, chemicals can be tricky. I think I had one the month before I conceived but it was only the faintest positive one day and back to neg the next so not enough to get my hopes too high. I think with my future cycles I will try my hardest to wait until way after af is due to test just to avoid the heartbreak of a possible chemical or super early loss. I would definitely demand early appts next time like you said, I think it is pretty standard to make sure the same thing isn't happening again, although I understand it doesn't prevent it, I suppose its just more for peace of mind.

I also keep thinking when the time is right it will happen. I am surprising somehow coping well, I think it has to do maybe with the fact that i never really let myself get attached. I for some reason, thought it would happen all along. I didn't really have a reason to think like that no previous m/c but I guess I just didn't believe it was finally happening. Yes we were ttc before. I went off Nuvaring last august but didn't ovulate for a few months and began trying actively in Dec, was extremely surprised when I didn't conceive immediately as ds was conceived while trying to prevent, go figure! That is no fun that af was a terrible one right after, chemicals can be tricky. I think I had one the month before I conceived but it was only the faintest positive one day and back to neg the next so not enough to get my hopes too high. I think with my future cycles I will try my hardest to wait until way after af is due to test just to avoid the heartbreak of a possible chemical or super early loss. I would definitely demand early appts next time like you said, I think it is pretty standard to make sure the same thing isn't happening again, although I understand it doesn't prevent it, I suppose its just more for peace of mind.

Aww bless, I go through phases of how I cope. When I think about it, it gets me emotional. I didn't really ever believe it either - maybe it was just mothers instinct and we knew something wasn't right? I dont know.
Oh dear - mind you, everyone always says it happens when you least expect it, maybe now people tend to interfere with nature too much, and when we give up and let it take it's way again - it happens. Confusing!!
Yes I'm like that! I'm so bad with the whole testing thing. Except last time I started testing because I was late, and the whole 'very faint positives' got my hopes up, but then the :witch: came :(
So when are you expecting AF then hun? x x

You're right about it happening when you least expect it! In may when I conceived I wasn't even tracking my cycles much as I thought we were out. Ds had been sick and in our bed all week and we only got to bd one time, thought for sure I was out and didn't even think about it in the 2ww. Go figure I got my bfp.

I'm really not sure when to expect af as m/c started last monday. If I count that as day 1, then it should show up around July 6. I have a feeling my cycle won't be completely normal though. But I will be using opk's so I will know once I o. If my cycle is not affected at all by the m/c then I should o on June 22, but I'm pretty sure it might be delayed as It took about a week for the hcg to get out of my system. Where are you in your cycle now, have you O'd yet or waiting to O?

You're right about it happening when you least expect it! In may when I conceived I wasn't even tracking my cycles much as I thought we were out. Ds had been sick and in our bed all week and we only got to bd one time, thought for sure I was out and didn't even think about it in the 2ww. Go figure I got my bfp.

I'm really not sure when to expect af as m/c started last monday. If I count that as day 1, then it should show up around July 6. I have a feeling my cycle won't be completely normal though. But I will be using opk's so I will know once I o. If my cycle is not affected at all by the m/c then I should o on June 22, but I'm pretty sure it might be delayed as It took about a week for the hcg to get out of my system. Where are you in your cycle now, have you O'd yet or waiting to O?

It's crazy isn't it! Because if you tried to redo what happened last time and BD once, then you'd think that wouldn't be enough. Craziness!
I'm not sure if I ovulated the cycle in between MC and this AF, but the only thing different was being 10 days late. Hopefully AF wont be showing up for both of us this month! :)
Well I'm on CD6, AF always only lasts until CD4, which it did this cycle. Yet two days after I'v had small trickles of watery red blood so I don't know why!
I've never used OPK's either, but I'm sure I usually ovulate around CD13-14, what about you? x X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->