Cd5 and positive opk already?

Oldermummy78

Reaction score
Hi girls so for fun thought I would take my opk as I saw a post where a girl got her positive opk day after af left
So I have been aching mildly on the left side mainly and just thought I will see where I am and I get this :confused: wtf?

What's this mean? I'm not used to these one step opk anyone use them and know if they work well or are prone to these dark lines..
What would you do/think of this?
Any advice would be helpful thanks :flower:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 15
This morning the stretchiest ewcm ever had in my life! What is going on?
:shrug:

So not can happen earlier in the cycle, with some women claiming that they conceived the day after there af finished! How they could pinpoint this I'm not to sure but they say from dates in scans they was out at a week ahead

And ewcm can be a few days before Ov

I'm getting mild aching so who knows

Yes, it is very possible to ovulate extremely early in your cycle. A lot of girls miss their ovulation for this very reason, thinking they ovulate during the typical cd 14. I was surprised when on cd 10 of a 27 day cycle (I had just stopped bleeding 3 days ago mind you) I got a positive opk! I ended up DTD that day and became pregnant with my son :) I would say get to :sex: if you haven't already!

This month on CD4 I got a very dark OPK and thought there's no way I'm ovulating this soon. I tested it out and they got lighter and I got my true positive on CD18. It was just an LH surge which is apparently quite common. It is possible to O right after AF though so just keep testing to see if they get darker. To me it doesn't quite look positive, but get to bed anyway, you never know! :thumbup:

Thank you for the replies girls

Misscaviar not sure if I said this already but :congratulations: on your pregnancy
Happy and heathy 9mths :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->