CD5 OPK?!

CakeBaby

Reaction score
Hi ladies, looking for some expertise!!
I’m CD 5 and have just finished AF. I decided to start OPK’s and track until after ovulation. I’ve used them before but never started this early. Is it normal to have such a dark OPK on day 5? Normally I feel ovulation somewhere between days 14/16….
Thank you!! Xxx

8A7256AB-64BE-491D-9ED2-6F0D752BB4E8.jpeg

Oh wow that's almost positive I've never seen that dark after af, what af normal? Xx

Oh wow that's almost positive I've never seen that dark after af, what af normal? Xx
Yeah AF was completely normal! Definitely not pregnant as didn’t BD at all last cycle. Cervix is still right down in AF position but I’m so confused by the darkness :shock:xx

Yeah AF was completely normal! Definitely not pregnant as didn’t BD at all last cycle. Cervix is still right down in AF position but I’m so confused by the darkness :shock:xx

I'm not surprised your confused that is fairly dark:shrug: xx

I have had some really dark OPKs very early on before, and if I remember correctly I ovulated a couple of days earlier at about cycle day 9 or 10. Also I have had four days of positive OPKs before and ovulated at my usual day 12. Keep testing and see what happens as you may just get a few days of positives first. Are you tracking your BBT too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->