Cd55 ...no af..???help

kwalton172

Reaction score
Has this happen to anyone before? This is truly not normal for me at all. AF was due 3weeks ago. LMP 10/6/2017
I had lite spotting 10/17-10/20
then again this Monday 11/27 only one day**only when wiping lite pink and lite brown....
Has this ever happen to anyone....I tested last Monday still BFN..IM SO CONFUSED :nope:

I'm really sorry to hear you're having trouble :(. My last cycle was 43 days. Was really strange. I think I must have ovulated late. You may have ovulated really late which is what's causing the delayed period. Have you been going through any stress or something that may cause a delayed ovulation?

Ox

Sounds like an anovulatory cycle to me. Sometimes we gear up but never release the egg, and that can cause a missed period.

Were you tracking ovulation when this Happened? It happened to me once and I happened to be tracking ovulation. I knew that I hadn’t ovulated I’m 2 months and ed my doctor about it. They put me on progesterone for a few days to get my period to start and then things were back to normal

No I wasn't tracking my ovulation...but I guess I could be stressing from school..... but I've been a student for 2 years now ...idk .... although I don't feel pregnant....just haven't had a period ...

When I got pregnant with my last (fifth) baby, I ovulated on CD45 and got pregnant. So, I had gotten a BFN when my period was due on CD30, and I had no clue I was pregnant until I missed aNOTHER period and tested again, at which point I thought I was 4 weeks along, when I was 6. :) So, even if your cycles irregular, you can still be ovulating. I've also been known to skip cycles, but I still get pregnant easily within 3 months of trying. I wouldn't *worry* yet, but if I skipped 2 periods, I'd see the doctor and get put on the pill for a month, which is a tool I've used twice to get pregnant. :) I've also regulated my hormones naturally the other 3 times, using a month of a Whole30 eating style. Google it. :)

When I got pregnant with my last (fifth) baby, I ovulated on CD45 and got pregnant. So, I had gotten a BFN when my period was due on CD30, and I had no clue I was pregnant until I missed aNOTHER period and tested again, at which point I thought I was 4 weeks along, when I was 6. :) So, even if your cycles irregular, you can still be ovulating. I've also been known to skip cycles, but I still get pregnant easily within 3 months of trying. I wouldn't *worry* yet, but if I skipped 2 periods, I'd see the doctor and get put on the pill for a month, which is a tool I've used twice to get pregnant. :) I've also regulated my hormones naturally the other 3 times, using a month of a Whole30 eating style. Google it. :)

Well CD57 just tested w/dollar store brand**BFN.........what CD did you get your positive when you ovulated late:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->