cd55..NO AF WHYYYYY

kwalton172

Reaction score
Has this happen to anyone before? This is truly not normal for me at all. AF was due 3weeks ago. LMP 10/6/2017
I had lite spotting 10/17-10/20
then again this Monday 11/27 only one day**only when wiping lite pink and lite brown....
Has this ever happen to anyone....I tested last Monday still BFN..IM SO CONFUSED

Last Monday ... 20th Oct? If this isn't usual for you I would test again!

x

Yes, I'm normally 28-32day cycle.....but to be honest, I truly don't feel pregnant either. I feel like my boobs have been sore on and off for about 5 weeks but that's it. No other pregnancy symptoms...I'm so confused...I will test later this week but it seems like a waste since I don't have any symptoms?

That happened to me twice over a couple of years. I had light spotting but no af, and then next month it would come on time. All tests were bfn - one time was likely due to stress, and the other was likely to do with me being really quite sick for weeks.

Both times the small spotting I had ended up being my 'period' for the month. But it always went back to normal, so hopefully your af will come soon and reset your system!

If not, I'd request a blood test. Good luck!

I once missed three periods in a row but I didn't have any spotting. There wasn't any obvious cause for it but my period returned eventually

Possibly just randomly missed a period or 3 but when I was pregnant with my now 5 year old boy I had no pregnancy symptoms whatsoever aside of a bump which appeared at 10 weeks! Tests came back negative too. It was only at 7 weeks I got a positive.

Yeah I truly don't know, I guess it could be the stress from school.**Anatomy and Physiology **which is driving me completely insane...but besides that no complaints...Plus I've been in school for 2 years now, so I would think my body would be use to it...Maybe it is a random missed period.?????.
My LMP was almost 2 months ago 10/6/2017 and my spotting started 10 days after which seems to close to consider AF... Then this past Monday I wiped and for sure got excited...started lite pink then lite brown then vanished the same day

And when did you last do a pregnancy test.... I'd suggest doing a few more x

I last tested on 11/20/2017......I just bought some IC from amazon...we shall see soon...I feel like there going to be negative because I'm not having any symptoms

You haven't tested in over a month?? Girl go buy a pregnancy test!! Haha

I hope that you get an answer soon one way or the other, you must be so frustrated with the situation by now! :hugs:

If no period I would def test again now to rule it in or out x

Maybe speak with your GP? They might be able to run blood tests to check HCG levels or might check for an infection that may be causing your lack of AF.
As a PP said, it could be stress related.

Maybe worth getting checked to rule a few things out. Hope AF arrives soon for you or you get your BFP xx

Hope you get some answers soon I'm in a tough situation myself so I know how not knowing can be :)

Well ladies CD56 .... finally tested today**dollar store brand***BFN

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->