cd55..NO AF WHYYYYY

Sorry your doctor wasn't helpful. I know you had regular cycles whilst on birth control, but the reason for this is because false hormones within that bc are controlling your cycles and this is why you would have been regular. It's a different story many a time once off bc because then all your natural hormones have to start trying to regulate themselves and it isn't unusual to have whacky cycles afterwards.
Some say cysts can cause faint lines, so if they're consistently faint then it may be worth asking for a scan or something, some kind of investigation into why you're seeing these lines without progression or af appearing. As a last resort, they could give you something to start your period if you're certain you're not pregnant, which after a couple of weeks if there isn't any progression at all then it's likely you aren't and it's something else causing them to appear faintly positive

Started spotting again 2 days ago, only when wiping.....no panty liner or pad needed:wacko::wacko:

Attachments

• today.jpg
    today.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 26
  • 20171215_135456.jpg
    20171215_135456.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 24
Thanks ladies, my body still doesn't feel any different. Although I feel like the lines on the IC did get a little darker than the week before.

I would deffo see a doctor as it dosent look to good they should be a lot darker maybe tey get a scan to look for cyst im not to sure how old you are but could there be a possibility of early menapause as i heard of some women going into early menapuse and having very iregular cycles and very faint lines the only way youll kno for sure is a svan and blood test as hook affect dosent play apart untill 11 weeks and the spotting could be a period depending on thickness of your womb hopefully you get it sorted and a awnser as i kno i wouldnt have waited this long especially if your getting vf test and spotting maybe try ane xx

I don't want to dash your hopes, but they look like the Cassanovum ICs with their false positive lines. They have the faintest shade of pink most of the time, and it just doesn't matter when you use them they always seem to do this.
Could be those are positive but it's been quite some time, I think I would go back to the doctor

Thanks for all your advice ladies ....

Well I'm 27 and I don't think there's anything wrong with me health-wise. I did go to the doctor last week and she didn't make it seem like it was a big deal so I plan on going back in January if I still don't get my cycle. Do I think I'm pregnant .....no, truly just more of an update in case someone else is going through the same thing.But ya never know anything's possible. And like doc said I've been on birth control for the last two and a half years... so my body is probably just out of whack

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->