CD7 today looking for buddies

babydreams06

Reaction score
Hello ladies, It is CD7 for me today. My daughter is 4.5 years and now ttc #2 and this is my second cycle. Looking for buddies for some support during the month!

Hello ill join you. Today im on cd 16, so im a march 4th tester:)

Hi Tiny_pooh, howz it going? Did you O? good luck! I am CD10 today. I DTD yesterday and plan to do it every alternate day until i am CD20 may be

I'll join too. I'm CD4, AF just wrapping up. We're on cycle 4 of TTC #1. It's not proving to be quite as easy as we'd thought!

Hi Tiny_pooh, howz it going? Did you O? good luck! I am CD10 today. I DTD yesterday and plan to do it every alternate day until i am CD20 may be

Well as of today im on cd 19. According to FF i Od on the 15th. Dh n i BD on the 14th & O day. Now 3dpo im fighting to be distracted n not test

I'm on CD 10 too! I start my opk's on Sunday CD 13.

Hi there everyone �� May I join this little group? Am currently on CD9 today, getting my kicks on the opks �� Nothing positive so far

Hi. I'm CD11 and starting OPK on CD13. Normally ovulate around CD18 ish.
We are TTC #2. My boy is 3 now and would love another one. This is our 5th cycle after having a chemical pregnancy just shy of 5 weeks in early January My last cycle was tough as I'd heard you're super fertile after a miscarriage so I was feeling hopeful. No luck though, hopefully this time :)

Can I join?

I am on CD8 today. Not having much luck with TTC our second - it's now been 18 months!! But trying to keep positive. My cycles are between 28-33 days. Our daughter took just 2 months to conceive so all this is a bit of a shock. Not sure I am ovulating (I wasn't last year) so going to be using OPK's for the first time in ages. I am hoping now my thyroid is sorted, I am now ovulating. I also have mild pcos.

Good luck everyone!

Tested positive on opk today, so Time to get busy! Lol!

Just wondering, do all of you use opks or do you just go via calculation or tracking calendars such as FF?

Welcome all ladies.. I m CD14 today and will get to work today! Have been BD from CD9 every alternate day. I haven't been using opks but just FF .. Hoping I will O soon in the next few days and then starts the most difficult 2ww

Can I join?

I am on CD8 today. Not having much luck with TTC our second - it's now been 18 months!! But trying to keep positive. My cycles are between 28-33 days. Our daughter took just 2 months to conceive so all this is a bit of a shock. Not sure I am ovulating (I wasn't last year) so going to be using OPK's for the first time in ages. I am hoping now my thyroid is sorted, I am now ovulating. I also have mild pcos.

Good luck everyone!
Hi pompeyvix, I have heard sometimes it takes longer for the second one but it's good that you are ovulating. I m ttc my #2 and this is cycle 2. I have never used opks but if i don't have any luck in the next month or so I plan to use opks with FF

Well as of today im on cd 19. According to FF i Od on the 15th. Dh n i BD on the 14th & O day. Now 3dpo im fighting to be distracted n not test
I know the 2ww is really tough.. Lot of baby dust to you! Wishing for a lot of positives in this group..

Hi. Mind if i join? I am on CD 6. Just wrapping up. Although a few minutes ago, I was experiencing twinges in my left side.

On cd 24 and already took 2 hpt at 6&8 dpo. Of course bfns. still FC n baby dust

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->