Celebrity Scissorhands.

thelilbump

♥ mummy to a princess ♥
Reaction score
Anyone watching it?

This years celebs are; Shana Swash (Demi - Eastenders) Lucinda Ledgerwood (Apprentice), Jessica Clement (The Real Hustle), Lee Macdonald & Chris Perry-Metclaf (grangehill), Scott Robinson (boyband, five member) Stedmen Pearson (80's pop group member) Jeff Leach (BBC Switch presenter) and Kym Mazelle (singer).

Thought this could be a 'gossip' spot.

I'd be so scared to go have my hair cut there, they are brave people who go in!!

I haven't seen it advertised at all! Which channel is it on?

yeah im watching it, i also know jeff so gives me more reason to watch it :)

x

I watched it last year. Thought there might be bigger names on it! x

I seen it advertised but aint watched it yet what days is it on and channel girls ??

Ahhhh damn i didnt know it was back on?? When is it on?

it started last night on bbc 1, stupidly late on though 1050pm (thank god 4 sky plus) don't know what time it's on tonight though, guess i should go check...

lookin online it appears to only be on bbc three tonight at 2030 or 2330

it started last night on bbc 1, stupidly late on though 1050pm (thank god 4 sky plus) don't know what time it's on tonight though, guess i should go check...

I watched it last night on BBC 3 at 9 o'clock .....and its tonight on BBC3 at 8.30 i think ;)

ohhh cant wait!!! did u see the haircuts they were giving them LOL so funny x

I watched it last night on BBC 3 at 9 o'clock .....and its tonight on BBC3 at 8.30 i think ;)

Been thinking and i may have ment BBC 4 ....hell it was one of the 2 :dohh: will have to check both at 8.30

OMG Good to see old Steve Strange aka Dangerous Dave up to his old tricks with the shakey hand :rofl::rofl:

I forgot how funny this program is!!

I know that young girl with the short red hair the one who was cutting the blonde girls hair into a bob on tonights programme is she famous ??

I cant think for the life of me where i have seen her face

edited.. omg its eastenders i remember now she was the young girl who had the baby and was dawns younger sister
was her name kimberely

that presenter george lamb is gorgeous xx

That lad i think you said you knew him joe is he the young one with the tan and the pure white teeth he is quite cute lol

no jeff hes from london with the skinny jeans & dark hair xx

Oh is his name jeff i knew i heard them say somthing starting with J
yeah and he had black skinny jeans on and a black t shirt
he is cute him isnt he ? his teeth are so white and they look even whiter cause he has a nice tan :) xx

I know that young girl with the short red hair the one who was cutting the blonde girls hair into a bob on tonights programme is she famous ??

I cant think for the life of me where i have seen her face

edited.. omg its eastenders i remember now she was the young girl who had the baby and was dawns younger sister
was her name kimberely

She was caled Demi Miller.

Ow did ne1 see the haircut Scott gave that girl, It was soooooo short on top i think i'd have cried!!

Y did that Stedman fella not like seeing that guy have his legs waxed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->